Resort Lounging

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. My hubby & I love to lounge at our resort. We usually stay at the YC/BC. Lots to do in that area. First and foremost, Stormalong Bay. Then, there's the boardwalk area full of things to do like strolling, rent a bike, dining, Jellyrolls. We like to walk over to Fantasia Mini Golf.

I'd like to hear what other folks do when the relax at their favorite resort. We always take a day off to enjoy the resort - don't you?

PamNC

Our kids nap every afternoon, so dh and I take turns going out to explore and enjoy the resort. I like to go inside the shops, especially at the GF, and see all the special WDW things they offer. You'll see things there that you never see in DTD or the parks. ;) I also like to check out the bar/lounge, the pool, the grounds, the gift shops, etc. It's fun to just walk around and see what you can see. :) I think the resorts are almost as fun as the parks. :)

We usually stay at WL. To relax, we swim, nap, pin trade rent mouse boat or just wonder around. Also, we like to resort hop and do things like ride the monorail, up front of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter