Resort Shuttle bus question

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
Its an odd question, but if I'm staying at one of the Universal Resorts can I use the Endless Summer Resort shuttle bus? I was hoping to head to Walgreens or an I-Drive restaurant without having to wait to grab an Uber. I'd most likely already be at City Walk or one of the parks, so it wouldn't be too out of the way to walk. Thanks :)

Yep - anyone can board - they don't check any kind of identification, room key, etc.

Its an odd question, but if I'm staying at one of the Universal Resorts can I use the Endless Summer Resort shuttle bus? I was hoping to head to Walgreens or an I-Drive restaurant without having to wait to grab an Uber. I'd most likely already be at City Walk or one of the parks, so it wouldn't be too out of the way to walk. Thanks :)
That's a great idea, I will be spending 5 nights at CBBR in Feb and may try that myself.

So many people ask about the closest drug store within walking distance. This is a great option to get to the Walgreens which is right across the street from the Endless Summer Resort.

This is a great idea! So the ES bus....where would that load,at Citywalk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!