RESORTS WITH SPA SERVICES

heidiboo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a pedicure at any of the resorts? If so what did you think and which resort?

Thanks.

I had one at GF. It was fine. They didn't have a large selection of colors when I went though, so, if you are only looking for basics, you should be fine. The spa areas there (changing room, etc.) are very nice. I haven't had a pedicure at Mandara at the Dolphin but have had other services there and it's very nice as well.

Edited to add: I just remembered my DH had a manicure at WL. He enjoyed it, but it's really not a whole spa experience there. Just kind of a nail salon.

Has anyone had a pedicure at any of the resorts? If so what did you think and which resort?

Thanks.

Me and my partner got pedis at the GF after our leg & foot massages. There isn’t a super huge selection of colors but we loved it. They lasted a long time too. Our nail techs were really sweet and did a great job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!