• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurant at doubletree at the dtd???

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried the food at doubletree? I will be eating by myself and don't know whether to bring a sandwich or try the food at the restaurant. I don't really want to eat alone if the food isn't good.

Being alone isn't too strange at Disney, and there are so many great restaurants at Downtown Disney you can eat at alone and not feel weird. Go to Earl of Sandwich or Puck's and enjoy a sandwich, salad and a nice beverage.....venture out and have fun! The only thing I've ever eaten at Doubletree is the chocolate chip cookies! LOL

We have eaten breakfast there twice and it was pretty good. Good selection and good taste. The staff was pretty nice, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter