Restaurant at Vero- Felix's

DrShifty

Mouseketeer
Just back from Vero. Went to Sonyas, Shutters, Capt Hirams, etc. The best restaurant we went to (and the cheapest) was a Cuban place called Felix's. We eat Cuban food in NY (Victors, etc) and in Miami (on Calle Ocho). This place was just as good and more similar in price to Miami than NY. It was a 20-25 min or so drive from the resort to the south part of Vero but well worth it. We even brought back menus for the front desk to have. Anyone else ever eat there?

Haven't tried it......yet. I really appreciate hearing about new places to try in the Vero area. Thanks for passing it along.

Just back from Vero. Went to Sonyas, Shutters, Capt Hirams, etc. The best restaurant we went to (and the cheapest) was a Cuban place called Felix's. We eat Cuban food in NY (Victors, etc) and in Miami (on Calle Ocho). This place was just as good and more similar in price to Miami than NY. It was a 20-25 min or so drive from the resort to the south part of Vero but well worth it. We even brought back menus for the front desk to have. Anyone else ever eat there?

Pardon my ignorance, but what does Cuban cuisine mainly consist of ? :confused3 Or maybe "mainly consist" is not a fair question, but what kind of typical entrees might one expect to find on the menu. :)

DrShifty, thanks, DH and I love Cuban food! (matter of fact, he's at work right now ordering takeout from a Cuban/Chinese place).

Do you remember if they had crackling chicken? Mmmmm, chicken....

DisDaydreamer- If you go to Deb's site (http://www.allearsnet.com/) and then menus, you can look at the menu for Bongos in Downtown Disney. It serves Cuban cuisine but IMHO is only fair quality and overpriced.

Address: 43rd Avenue south of First Street next door to (attached to) a gas station (?Shell Station) in Vero Beach.

Hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. but closed Sunday I believe.

Phone: (772) 562-3317.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter