Restaurant recommendations for Escape wedding

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
Looking for restaurant recommendations for an escape wedding. Looking at a mid-afternoon SBP wedding for about 10-12 people. Trying to decide a good restaurant with a private (or at least semi-private) area for dining. Any recommendations?

Lots of restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin have private or semi-private rooms. Trattoria may as well. Ale and Compass doesn’t have a private room but does tend to be pretty quiet or it did before the renos

I suggest the Yachtsman Steakhouse! You can walk to it from SBP or take the ferry! And I believe from Carrie’s book that they have a semi private dining space that can accommodate 16 people!

I think that would be a beautiful transition!

All of these are great recommendations!

Also, Ale & Compass does let you reserve the Keeper's Room for private events now. There's a $1,000 food and beverage minimum and a 24-guest maximum. If you are OK with leaving the BoardWalk area, the Wave has a private room too. Those minimums are $500 for up to 35 people or $1,000 for 35—50 people.

But there are so many options in the Yacht Club/Beach Club/Swan & Dolphin area you could just walk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter