Restaurant Reservations Opened Early?

Petit_Rose

Second Star to the Right **
Hi all!

So I've seen some stuff floating around Facebook that people have been able to book their restaurants for the week of Dec 20th despite the 60 day mark being this Saturday.

Is this true? Does it depend on who you talk to when you get through to restaurant reservations? Is it worth trying?

I'm a diehard 60 day caller, it has never occurred to me that this is even an option!

Thank you :)

:confused3

Haven't got a clue as I've never tried earlier than 60 days out! I called at just after 60 days (think it was about 54 or 55) and was able to book my hotel restaurants but couldn't book my park ones for another couple of weeks. It took another two phone calls before I could make the park ones.

UPDATE****

I did manage to book my restaurants a few days early, I called on Thursday and was able to book for 5 days of our 7 day holiday. I shouldn't have been able to book those dates until today. Today I booked the last two days ( which should've opened up on this Thursday).

We’ve just been told Christmas isn’t open for booking yet and to call back on Friday or maybe Monday :badpc:

DLP lets itself down. If I don’t get any restaurant bookings for Christmas I will not be a happy bunny.

I can confirm that, lately, I have been able to make dining reservations prior to the 60 days mark.

The phone operator told me that, despite being early, they could make bookings for me if I wanted.

I am not sure how much the 60-days rule has been relaxed, but at least for some dates, you can certainly book earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!