Restaurant Review-Just Back (brief)

Eeyore2003

DIS Veteran
New ones we liked---

"The Plaza" at Magic Kingdom (a wonderful club sandwich),

"Big River Grille and Brewing Works" at the Boardwalk (moist delicious hamburger and we enjoyed the special "holiday brew")

"Artist Point" at Wilderness Lodge -hubby had salmon with sweet potatoes and I had beef tenderloin and mac and cheese both delicious. We shared a fabulous Berry Cobbler!!! (this one will be a new "every time" restaurant")

Ones we thought "fair"---
"Crystal Palace"-- for breakfast buffet---some nice dishes, but we think Chef Mickey's is still the best breakfast buffet

"Boma" for breakfast buffet---absolutely delicious juice and sweet rolls, but we still like Chef Mickey the best over all.

"Boardwalk Bakery"---OK, but nothing spectacular

Ones we'll not try again--

"Jiko"---the food was really very good, but I got sick after, so I don't think we'll try it again. Perhaps the cuisine was just a little "too" different.

Also ate at our "not to be missed"- "Le Cellier" and the cafe at Norway. Both wonderful "again"!!!

Glad you enjoyed Artist Point. We've added it to our "must do" list also!!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!

Allison an associate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter