Restaurant Suggestions Near Disney Property?

Chuy’s is really good, especially for the price. Some entrees are under $10. Big portions too.

Which chuys is closed to Hilton bonnet creek?
I’m struggling finding a way to see what dining is close to there.

Last edited:
Looks like the one far west on 192/Irlo Bronson near Animal Kingdom is the closest.

The other one is up on I Drive.

One that hasn't been mentioned that we really enjoyed in the fall was Blackfire Steakhouse. It's very close to Disney Springs, on Palm Parkway (on the backside of the Crossroads). They also currently have an offer on Groupon, so if you use a promo code, its a VERY good deal vs. regular price. The food was excellent, their Covid protocols were very good, and the service was fantastic.

Chuys is a great option after an AK day because it's super close to it. It'd be 15-20 minutes from your hotel.

We visit that one a lot....

I love Chuys from San Antonio and Dallas and Kansas area/ road trips... but now I love the Tortilla Flats QS next to Chuys across from Target / Ak area on 192 to avoid tipping.
I guess Chuys has Happy Hour Specials plus great margaritas...

Last edited:
Planning ahead - we will be in Orlando over spring break- does anyone have suggestions for Easter Brunch that has good covid protocols? (a coworker who just got back from FL mentioned that it was like Covid never happened...&we’re still a bit cautious about eating out a lot)

How are restaurants outside of Disney with social distancing, cleaning etc? I saw on a certain restaurant's website that they are advertising "100% capacity" which was a no-no for us. We like that Disney is trying to keep capacity in restaurants low & spaced out, but since it's not mandated by the state, it's up to the business themselves on the standards they are enforcing. I'd hate to make a reservation at a restaurant & when we show up, it's super packed & uncomfortable enough where we can't eat there. Is the only solution to call each restaurant & ask how they're handling covid?
My sister had found Mia's Italian Kitchen online & we heard Pete talk about Linda's La Cantina so we're considering those.

Planning ahead - we will be in Orlando over spring break- does anyone have suggestions for Easter Brunch that has good covid protocols? (a coworker who just got back from FL mentioned that it was like Covid never happened...&we’re still a bit cautious about eating out a lot)
I went to The Kitchen at Hard Rock Resort Universal Orlando for Christmas Day Brunch w/4adults & 2 children... best food & service & pricing ever!
I wish I lived closer ...so good.
Plus you can make reservations on Open Table.

I went to The Kitchen at Hard Rock Resort Universal Orlando for Christmas Day Brunch w/4adults & 2 children... best food & service & pricing ever!
I wish I lived closer ...so good.
Plus you can make reservations on Open Table.
But how are their Covid protocols? masked servers, capacity limits, etc...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!