• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant visits for up and coming trip

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Well I spent a very nice 15 minutes on the phone today with Lolly at WDW-DINE.

I made a number of PS:

Dinners
Liberty Tree Tavern
Spoodles
Le Cellier
California Grill (got an 8.00pm PS so should get to see the fireworks - if they're on:rolleyes: )

Breakfasts
Cape may cafe
Chef mickeys

Also plan to eat at The Yachtsman and Beaches and Cream as am staying at the Yacht Club.

I didn't make a PS for Fulton's as I wasn't sure if I could (I don't really know why I think this :confused: I'm probably just going mad)

I'll definately miss not dining at the B-Line diner (The Peabody on I-Drive) as this is one of my favourite restaurants but I plan to do as much Disney as possible.

So the diet starts when?!!!........

I'm lookin forward to yer special foodie reports already, Sam!

Diet?? What Diet?? :confused: LOL

Looking forward to your Foodie Reports too Sam ;)

Looking through the Dis PS info - it is recommended that you make a PS for Fultons at 30 days, so if you really want to eat there then it's probably best that you make that booking too :)

Are you trying to steal my <b>I can eat for England</b> crown young lady? We ate at the B-Line Diner last July. I'm not really a desserts person, but I could have murdered one of those cakes (a whole one probably)! I've never seen anything like it!

I think Fulton's Crab House takes proper reservations as opposed to PSs. The number I have is 407 934-2628.

But what about Narcoossee's, Ohana's, Artist's Point, Boma, Jiko, Flying Fish, Teppanyaki Dining Rooms and the Big River Grille????

Oh, and definitely do Fulton's :D

Simon,leave the poor girl alone!

Sam,that all sounds .........WOW:D

Deb - Thanks for the number and you know how I like a challenge...steal your crown indeed?!LOL:D

Simon - Oh blimey O'riley do you think I should do Narcosees/Flying Fish rather than Spoodles I have eaten at Spoodles before and whilst I think it is lovely and a restaurant I would recommend perhaps I should try some other new ones. I just don't seem to be able to fit Animal Kingdom lodge in to my plan so will probably do their restaurants when I go back for the convention (I hope). I'm so set on Fulton's so I can't wait to go there.

Dave - I will be doing my foodie reports you can count on that.

Kazzie - men always seem to pick on me;)

Janice - actually thinking about it I can't really afford anymore new clothes so I'll have to maintain my current size and with all that walking I think I'll be able to eat what I want, what do you think?;)

blimey o'reilly so many restuarants so little time I've got to fit Mickey and Minnie in too :D

Sam,

Flying Fish is one of my favourite WDW restaurants along with Jiko and Artist Point. We're hoping to try Narcoossee's this trip. They are all on a par (in terms of price, cuisine and setting) with California Grill which you are already doing. Spoodles is a bit different and I've never been disappointed there.

If you are doing Fulton's, you probably won't want to do Flying Fish as well (unless you have VERY deep pockets and really enjoy your seafood, LOL!), but I would think Narcoossee's in the evening (for the Electrical Water Pageant) would make a nice alternative to Spoodles.

Yummy yummy!! :) (No more to say really!)

ooh yes, yum yum - good thread!

By the way, did you know that our own Disneymad Penny is now a moderator on the DIS Restaurants board?

Well I think Narcossees it is then - thanks Simon you always come up with some little gems for me each time I go and so far you've never been wrong - you know you should write a book ;)

And I certainly did not know about Penny's little moonlighting - I'm off over there now.

Watch it Sam, I'll be keeping an eye on you because I know what just what you're like! Hehehe

Now, can anyone give me directions to this 'other' board? I can't seem to find my way off this island...where's the door! ;)

Penny :)

Your meal chices sound fantastic Sam - and i absolutely love your Foodie Reports:D

We went to Chef Mickey's for dinner on Christmas Eve and the food and Character interaction was fantastic.....

Eda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter