Restaurant with Best Lamb Dish

We really liked the Coriander Crusted Rack of Lamb at Spice Road Table.

I definitely don't recommend the lamb at the Food and Wine Australia booth.... way too greasy.

I had the lamb shank the last time I was at Sanaa. It was pretty good.

The lamb burger at the Edison, not so much.

I thought the lamb was very good at the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco at Epcot.

We have always enjoyed the lamb at Marrakesh in Morocco. In fact, I enjoyed the entire sampler type platter (which included lamb among other things) on many occasions. This particular platter has never appeared on the menu, but was always listed as "manager's special" on the board outside the restaurant. I checked the menu and it is not listed. The platter I usually get is not the one listed on the current menu although the "manager's special" did include couscous, vegetables, lamb and a salad among other items. I may have to pop by there in May and see if it is still and option--really good.

Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs Resort has a nice Lamb dish as well.
All of the above restaurants mentioned have good to very good lamb dishes and we've had them all at one point or another. My wife loves lamb as well.

Jiko, Skipper Canteen, Restaurant Marrakesh Lamb Shank, and Tiffins
Monsieur Paul used to have a rack of lamb, but it wasn't on the menu the last time we ate there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts