Restaurent reservations

Karyn.Phil

Earning My Ears
Hi all, more help please

I'm a bit confused about restaurent reservations! I'm staying off site but I wanted to eat at some of the resort restaurents - like Boma's, having read good reviews. Can I book these in advance via internet or does it have to be by phone?

Also with PS do they have to be booked by phone as well or is there a site I can do it on.

(so used to doing everything via internet I've forgotten how to speak to people! lol )

luv

Karyn

Hi Karyn, with hoitel restaurants like Boma's you don't really need to call from here, ubnless you have a specific day you want to go there. You can call once you arrive in Fl and with a little flexibility you'll get the restaurant you want.
With the character meals or in the parks I would suggest you call from here before you go in order to nail the ones you really want. I think you'll have to phone :(

Hi Karyn!

I understand that all PSs/reservations have to be done over the phone. The number is:

001 407 939 3463.

Good luck! :)

Astrid

I <i>really</i> wish you could make PS on the internet, it would be soooooooo nice!

Unless you are going at a very busy time of year, or for a meal that's really important to you (ie a birthday or something) then I'd just make all my PS upon arrival (flexibility is the key though). The exceptions that I can think of to this off the top of my head is any meal at Cindy's, and meal at Chef Mickeys which you should book as <b>soon</b> as you reach the PS deadline, and then maybe some character meals.

However, I've never been one for PS myself as I don't like to be 'tied down', so I often make a PS as I enter a park or maybe the day before and usually don't have a problem (though I do usually go out of season!).

Penny :)

Personally, I like to have my PSs made before I go. The only one's that seem hard to get are certain breakfasts (Cindys, Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace), and meals at very busy times, like dinner before SpectroMagic - the other one's I think you can make last minute.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter