Retailer Stars, Good Enoughs and Duds This Holiday Season

I have also used shutterfly in years past and had good luck with them too! Basically, whoever has the best coupon at the time I need to order.
That's a good point.

We actually used a really good coupon for that custom photo pillow from Shutterfly. There was a promotion for Bad Moms Christmas that all you had to do was put your e-mail in and they sent you a $25 off a $25 purchase (to be used by the end of the year)--you didn't even have to see the movie to get it. I did it through AMC's website and it was e-delivered to me on 11/28. We paid a few dollars for the pillow but then you add on shipping and whatnot but still. It was a great coupon.

We have a 40% coupon for Shutterfly to be used by Feb 2018 I believe and I was going to make a calendar at the end of this year (as we have 1 more mini vacation coming up before the year is up). But I may also look into the Snapfish and see if there are some other projects I can do. I'm always on the hunt for a good sale or coupon.

I am very frustrated! So, I’m only needing one more package from Macys, but UPS seems to be changing my date everyday. Originally it was due here on Wednesday. I get it being delayed a day or two do the the fires and the warehouse to my house was near one of the fires...but business did resume the next day, and I don’t know why it is now til the 12th of December. Things that shipped after to this package has arrived already from ups...I feel like going over there and speaking to a supervisor...or calling Macys. I won’t be spending Christmas with my family, so I need this to deliver before the 15th, as I don’t want to worry about anything but my last week of work before the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter