Retro park

old lady

DIS Veteran
If Disney made a retro park with all the rides that are no longer at the parks, would you go and which ride would like to see? Maybe ride that is in the park, but it was made more political correct and you like the way it was before?

No. Those rides are gone because they were 1) not very popular or 2) posed some other problems. No thanks

MK already is a retro park IMO. The way things are now, I’m still amazed at how long attractions stay.

Dan

Of course I would go and immediately look for The Great Movie Ride and if Stitch is closed for good (still up in the air on the boards), I would head there 2nd.

I'd be thrilled! I'd go on The Great Move Ride, If You Had Wings, Horizons, World of Motion, original version of pre-show with rotating blocks and main attraction Universe of Energy, and if it's OK to include Disneyland attractions also, then I'd like to see the Adventure through Inner Space.

Of course I would go and immediately look for The Great Movie Ride and if Stitch is closed for good (still up in the air on the boards), I would head there 2nd.
then don’t go to my version of retro Disney, where stitch is is still Alien Encounter. :rotfl2:

then don’t go to my version of retro Disney, where stitch is is still Alien Encounter. :rotfl2:
Hmm how about side by side attractions of both? When my daughter was little we had to watch Stitch and Kim Possible every time it came on. My 17 year old still has her Stitch plush on her bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!