Return to Line for Flight of Passage?

grrrl

Earning My Ears
i will be at Animal Kingdom next week and due to my disability, I cannot stand for hours at a time. I usually get a return to the line disability pass for most rides, so I can sit down while waiting for my turn. Is this available for Flight of Passage?

i will be at Animal Kingdom next week and due to my disability, I cannot stand for hours at a time. I usually get a return to the line disability pass for most rides, so I can sit down while waiting for my turn. Is this available for Flight of Passage?
if you are asking about the DAS pass yes you can use the DAS pass for FOP

DAS works for anything with FP and standby ( show are iffy )

I'm not sure the last time you visited the parks, but for the last several years at Disney, many folks with exclusively mobility disabilities do not qualify for the DAS so it's good to have an alternate plan.

You might consider a rollator, which would provide a seat whenever you need it. Also note that Disney has been eliminating seating regularly, so Disney-provided seating is getting scarcer.

Also goes for many folks with stamina issues. A wheelchair or other mobility device enables waiting in lines.
I'm not sure the last time you visited the parks, but for the last several years at Disney, many folks with exclusively mobility disabilities do not qualify for the DAS so it's good to have an alternate plan.

You might consider a rollator, which would provide a seat whenever you need it. Also note that Disney has been eliminating seating regularly, so Disney-provided seating is getting scarcer.

I do not have mobility issues. I have a genetic disability that keeps me from standing long periods of time. I can usually walk just fine, standing on my feet for hours prevents me from having a good time in parks. I get extreme pain and it gets to the point that I throw up. I went in December and got a disability pass and actually was able to enjoy my trip for the first time in a long time. I went to Universal a few years back and after the first day I was in such pain that I couldn't even go to the park the next day. I did not get a disability pass for that trip and regretted it. I have a doctors note and my disability parking pass.

i do not really need a walker. Is there something that is adjustable to sit on while in line that folds up to carry easily? Not a chair...to big.

Folding chairs or even the small tripod camp stools are not allowed. Cane-seats (a cane with a foldout seat) are allowed as a cane, but you might not be allowed to use as a chair. Your need is considered "stamina" and WDW does not typically issue a DAS as bringing a "seat" such as pushing a wheelchair or rollator is the accommodation since queues are accessible to such devices. Plus even with a DAS there may not be a place to sit outside the queues. Many guests use "tools" that may not be necessary in everyday life but help them manage the parks.

Enjoy your vacation!

How far can you go before you need to sit? Not sure if there is any seating at all in Pandora. You might look into renting a wheelchair just to have a seat. Or a scooter - then you don't even need someone to push you.

I do not have mobility issues. I have a genetic disability that keeps me from standing long periods of time. I can usually walk just fine, standing on my feet for hours prevents me from having a good time in parks. I get extreme pain and it gets to the point that I throw up. I went in December and got a disability pass and actually was able to enjoy my trip for the first time in a long time. I went to Universal a few years back and after the first day I was in such pain that I couldn't even go to the park the next day. I did not get a disability pass for that trip and regretted it. I have a doctors note and my disability parking pass.

I'm surprised WDW gave you a DAS, when a scooter would meet your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter