Review EVERY Disney feature film!!!

ladytorch101

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! So I've decided to take on a rather ambitious project....

(drum roll, please!)

I'm going to be watching and reviewing every single Disney feature film that I can get my hands on! I've started with Snow White, and have written a review on it - my overall grade for the movie is a solid B. You can find out why in the article on my blog (link found in my signature).

I would love to get some conversation going about this! If you would like to join me in re-watching and reviewing some of these great Disney classics, I would love to know your opinions!

What do you think? What grade would you give Snow White? :goodvibes

I watched Pinocchio tonight. It was made only three years after Snow White, but the differences are amazing!

I gave this an overall grade of: A

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree?

Hey guys! So I've decided to take on a rather ambitious project....

(drum roll, please!)

I'm going to be watching and reviewing every single Disney feature film that I can get my hands on! I've started with Snow White, and have written a review on it - my overall grade for the movie is a solid B. You can find out why in the article on my blog (link found in my signature).

I would love to get some conversation going about this! If you would like to join me in re-watching and reviewing some of these great Disney classics, I would love to know your opinions!

What do you think? What grade would you give Snow White? :goodvibes

I really enjoyed your reviews. I was raised in the 60s and we watched these movies without blinking. Its funny how our culture has grown so violent in nature...road rage, violent video games, gun violence in school, children cussing at adults....all of this was 100% non existant in my lifetime growing up, but we sure were apparently watching dark disney movie with heavy adult themes!

I hope you continue your reviews!

I watched Pinocchio tonight. It was made only three years after Snow White, but the differences are amazing!

I gave this an overall grade of: A

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree?

I gave this A, but I also notice the differences. I like Snow White better. It was not so serious or horrible. The bad guy does get punish for being evil, but the only people who get punish are the poor naive bad boys, not the real :drive: villians.

This is a very ambition project. I think about taking it on every so often, and that's as far as I get.

As to the movies you've reviewed so far, I'd give Snow an A- and Pinocchio a C. I know, I know, but I just don't care for it. It is very slow, especially the scenes in the show which add nothing to the film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter