Rhino Rally Needs A Single Riders Line

kellymonaghan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Rhino Rally, at Busch Gardens Tampa, is a nifty ride, but it could really benefit from a single riders' line. While waiting nearly an hour in line I watched a lot of Land Rovers going out with empty seats!

In fact, they should take a tip from Disney and Universal and form up the next vehicle load with color-coded circles on the floor before the next vehicle arrives.

I found that if you are alone or if there are just two of you, you should hold up one or two fingers as you get close to the loading areas. The ride attendant will often pick out people who are signalling like this to fill in empty seats.

This will also tend to get you a seat on the vehicle's left-hand side which is the best place to see the animals, see the flash flood (and get wet!). Singles may even get called on to be the navigator!

I agree! The line moves slower than Gwazi. I would even say it is slower than Test Track!

The bad thing about setting up a single riders line is that you need someone to assign seats. It would be good to have a single rider line, though. The lines are way long and the queue can get hot since it is outside. That's the only way I get to ride MiB and Test Track several times. :)

I agree... it could do with this...

Why?

Because the other 15 passengers have been TIPPED OUT!

Has it opened back up?

Thanks Barry, I think I'll wait until it opens to go back to BG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter