Ribbon Swap--COMPLETE

I'm not geting to the PO this week as we had a bereavement (no-one close, but its thrown my plans out). Hopefully I'll get there next Friday.

I'm all packed up and ready to go:thumbsup2 As it doesn't weigh too much;) I might ask DH to mail tomorrow, otherwise I'll send it off on Friday

Sorry I missed the check in for this. The month has just flown by for me. Bliz1982 and I have all our ribbon except for the Disney holiday ribbon.

VickiV

:moped: postal! DH was passing the PO so offered to drop it off :goodvibes

Thanks for the updates ladies :) I'll update the OP shortly.

Lisa--your box arrived today--Rachel is looking through it as I type ;)

You are welcome....hope you like it!

Can't wait to see you and your momma....14 days and we will be watching Wishes right about now :cool1:

If we're watching Wishes, we'll be at the wrong park! In 12 days, we'll be seeing Believe.. in Holiday Magic! :goodvibes

Mazda- got your package today! Everything looks lovely. Thanks for the pretty fibers! :upsidedow

Rachel - I am expecting my last package of ribbon this week. Can I mail Monday or will that cut it too close for your trip? Or will your Dad take care of it?

DH will definately take care of the packages :) Y'all can mail whenever you're ready, but, the due date isn't until December 31 ;)

Glad it got there OK :goodvibes That means my holiday swap should touch down soon as it was mailed the same day:)

Rachel - I sent my ribbon today...it's in two small priority boxes...don't ask why...not really sure why I did that??? LOL I thought about it on my way home from the p.o. and am stumped!! LOL Anyway, you may or may not have it before you leave! But, either way, have an awesome trip!

Bliz1982 and I have all our ribbon, just waiting until we are together to cut and wrap it.

VickiV

I have all my ribbon. I just need to cut, bag and package up. Not sure when I'll get to it, but you'll have it by the 31st!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!