Ribbon Swap--COMPLETE

It takes 7-10 working days to me so I expect I'll get it next week :goodvibes

It takes 7-10 working days to me so I expect I'll get it next week :goodvibes

We won't even start being concerned about yours until at least 2 weeks from now ;) Hopefully the pony will swim fast!

I went to the mailbox expecting I might get my package that day. Lo and behold, there was a key to the parcel box. I was so excited to get it after a hard day at work, but when I opened the door, the package wasn't for me at all :confused3 So disappointing!

I did receive it the next night though after an even harder day at work. I was almost too tired to open it. Anyway, thanks to everyone for all their efforts and thanks to our hostess as well!

BLIZ1982 has not been feeling well, so she doesn't have her ribbon yet. She'll get them the next time I see her. I'm sure she'll be happy with them though.

VickiV

Got my package and I love everything :goodvibes Thanks for being a great hostess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts