Rider swap

macca77

Mouseketeer
Hi
Quick question with regards to rider swap, i am under the impression they do not issue the tickets anymore, but as we have a big family, we will have to do this sometimes with the smaller kids.
It says that you can bring 3 extra people back onto the ride with you. how do they let the other 3 back on with the main adult? my eldest daughter will proabably ride with me, but then would want to go back on with her mum. Do they just add the rider swap on her mum band and then she takes 3 people back up with her when its her turn??

Thank you.

As far as I can remember when we were there in Nov. they let two additional people on with the person who was staying with the child/children. So the person who was not riding the first time around had to go with the two additional riders to have the Magic Bands scanned. I can't remember whether we were given a time that we had to ride by or not. It was all pretty easy to do.

Hi
Thank you for that, seems easy enough, just was not sure if all the rides had to have their bands scanned or they got them scanned when going onto the ride with the other adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter