Rides at Sea World

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We have a 2 day ticket for Sea World. Our primary objective is to see the marine life and shows. Will we have any time for rides, and what rides are "must dos?" We have one child, DD age 7, who is a fan of Thunder Mt/Splash at Disney (that is the threshold for fear..we have not done Space Mt or Rock N Roller Coaster). Thanks!

My SW must-do rides are the coasters... they're fantastic!

Since that does not seem to the case for your family, the penguin Antarctica ride and the Wild Artic rides are cute but definitely skippable - though their corresponding exhibits are great. You can walk directly into the exhibits and skip the ride if the line is long.

Journey to Atlantis is good if you don't mind getting wet. Is the Sesame St area on your radar?

I definitely lean towards the coasters at SW because they're all great! However, with a 7-year-old who isn't up for the huge thrills, Atlantis is gonna be similar to Splash Mountain with the giant drop
(though it does have a faster coaster-like section near the end). Wild Arctic is a simulator, but it was very very rough when we went on it this summer. The Penguin ride is really cute you spin with the penguins as they make their way trying to avoid a snowstorm (kinda like a simulator too). A lot of the Sesame Street rides are small carnival-like rides and that's kinda it as far as rides go... Oh I just remembered Infinity Falls which is a rapids ride that has a decent hill on it as well

My SW must-do rides are the coasters... they're fantastic!

Since that does not seem to the case for your family, the penguin Antarctica ride and the Wild Artic rides are cute but definitely skippable - though their corresponding exhibits are great. You can walk directly into the exhibits and skip the ride if the line is long.

Journey to Atlantis is good if you don't mind getting wet. Is the Sesame St area on your radar?
Ok. Thank you. She has outgrown sesame street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts