Ring & Rain & Roses, Memory Maker Poses, Disney, Disney, Then We Came Home! COMPLETE!

I'm really glad everyone likes how our trip has turned out and the special gift she got. The entire time I thought she knew something was up. Funny thing is everyone in V&A knew about it and had to come by and see it once she got it. I'm really proud of myself to get something so nice and fits her perfectly.

Loved your TR!!!! Looks like you both had an amazing time. Love both of your outfits and your dresses were gorgeous! The ring is beautiful too, he did a great job!

Loved your TR!!!! Looks like you both had an amazing time. Love both of your outfits and your dresses were gorgeous! The ring is beautiful too, he did a great job!

Thank you so much!! I am glad you are enjoying it! We definitely had a great time and are very much looking forward to our next trip! I really appreciate the kind words about our attire!! We had so much fun doing it! He really did a great job on the ring! I absolutely love it! Thanks again for reading!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for unhighlighting the KTTK very appreciated : ) I had to giggle at the magic kingdom ticket/ Disneyland books A to E tickets since I guess I'm showing my age because I have several A & B tickets and when word came out they were getting rid of the tickets in Disneyland we bought an extra entire book of A to E ticket books. I've had them in so long I couldn't even tell you the year it stopped, but we have the tickets and the ticket books funny huh. As kiddos we used to refer to the rides as one being so good it's totally an E ticket ride or it's for the Merry go round so it's a A ticket ride ect. Off Topic it my husband was at WDW the third day it opened, he was there with college friends and stayed at the contemporary resort. But him being from Charleston they hopped in how car and went. My first trip was in 1983 with my husband and 2 daughters but fell in love with WDW and it never has stopped so fun!
We did the KTTK tour at Disneyland but not at MK but I love a good spoiler and it is very similar to Disneyland still I have it booked for November since it's just my husband and I and our first trip to WDW without our kids or grandkiddies. Fabulous review and have loved reading along with everyone else .... Your such an incredible young couple : )
( now I'm wondering if I can disbound dress my husband without him knowing it lol it would be so me to do that ... And then after the fact show him the character pictures and then him dressed )

I've been reading through your trip reports today and have really been enjoying them, Andrea! Thanks for sharing so many fun things. I think DH and I will have to make it to Juneau someday just for those king crab legs.

What an amazing anniversary at Victoria & Albert's! I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trips. :cheer2:

Thanks so much for unhighlighting the KTTK very appreciated : ) I had to giggle at the magic kingdom ticket/ Disneyland books A to E tickets since I guess I'm showing my age because I have several A & B tickets and when word came out they were getting rid of the tickets in Disneyland we bought an extra entire book of A to E ticket books. I've had them in so long I couldn't even tell you the year it stopped, but we have the tickets and the ticket books funny huh. As kiddos we used to refer to the rides as one being so good it's totally an E ticket ride or it's for the Merry go round so it's a A ticket ride ect. Off Topic it my husband was at WDW the third day it opened, he was there with college friends and stayed at the contemporary resort. But him being from Charleston they hopped in how car and went. My first trip was in 1983 with my husband and 2 daughters but fell in love with WDW and it never has stopped so fun!
We did the KTTK tour at Disneyland but not at MK but I love a good spoiler and it is very similar to Disneyland still I have it booked for November since it's just my husband and I and our first trip to WDW without our kids or grandkiddies. Fabulous review and have loved reading along with everyone else .... You're such an incredible young couple : )
( now I'm wondering if I can disbound dress my husband without him knowing it lol it would be so me to do that ... And then after the fact show him the character pictures and then him dressed )

You are so welcome! I am glad you enjoyed reading it! That is so cool that you guys actually still have ticket books! I think it would have been so much fun to get to go to the park when it had just barely opened! It was so different then than it is now!

I don't think that Jeremy's outfits were too outrageous, so maybe you could sneak Disneybouding past your husband :rotfl2: It was definitely a change of attire though, considering we used to go in just t-shirts and shorts types of clothing! It is fun to look nice in the parks, the photos alone are worth it! We were never uncomfortable in anything we wore either! I definitely recommend trying it!!

I've been reading through your trip reports today and have really been enjoying them, Andrea! Thanks for sharing so many fun things. I think DH and I will have to make it to Juneau someday just for those king crab legs.

What an amazing anniversary at Victoria & Albert's! I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trips. :cheer2:

That's awesome, I am glad you enjoyed my TRs! Jeremy and I often contemplate going back to Juneau JUST for those Crab Legs :thumbsup2 They are seriously something that comes up in everyday conversation all the time!

If you want to hear about the next trip there is already a PTR for it, and we are leaving in 9 days, so as soon as we get back I will be putting up a new TR! Thanks again for reading along!!

We had just gotten in the fastpass+ line for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and wouldn't you know it, we were on the ride within 5 minutes!! We really enjoyed it! This attraction was very well thought out and well done! I don't want to give away too many spoilers but the way the mine cars move with the track is just amazing!! Also, if you ride it, don't forget to look inside the windows of the cottage at the end! ;)

Once we had gotten off of the Mine Train we decided to walk back toward Main Street U.S.A. We passed by Princess Fairytale Hall and noted that the wait time to see Anna & Elsa by 9:20am was at 210 Minutes!! Yikes!! I think if I want to meet them, I might go ahead and make a Fastpass for it! As we were walking down Main Street since it was still pretty early and we hadn't done very many Photopass Photos yet, we would take the train over to Storybook Circus see the newer characters there since we had not been in there yet!

_MG_0583_zps1c6368f7.jpg

_MG_0584_zps80d6d6b1.jpg

All Aboard!! Next Stop, for us anyway...Fantasyland Station! It was so great that when we got over to Pete's Silly Sideshow the waits for each respective pair was only 5 minutes! We first started with The Great Goofini and Amazing Donaldo!

Goofy_zpscd03ffc3.jpeg

Donald_zps91091a76.jpeg

As soon as we finished up with them we went around again and hopped back in the line for Minnie Magnifique and Daisy Fortuna!! They are so adorable!

DaisyFortuna_zps82dc715d.jpeg

MinnieMag_zpsa719a7ac.jpeg

What great characters they all are!!! We had a really fun time interacting with them, I danced with Goofy, and Daisy and I had a chat about Donald not giving her a ring yet! I am so glad we decided to get over there to see them!

The little shop at the exit has some really fun rice crispie treats and so we each got one and I think Jeremy got a Coke! We walked back outside and Jeremy couldn't wait to start enjoying his! His first task was to bite Mickey's ear off, which is why he looks angry in this photo...well at least I hope that is why! :rotfl2:

_MG_0594_zps501a43e4.jpg

We went back to the train station and just as we were getting there the train started coming around the bend! What great luck, we didn't have to wait at all! So we rode the train back over to Main Street, which completed our grand circle tour! We had one more stop to make before we left the Magic Kingdom, and that was for some popcorn!! We walked down the train station steps and headed straight for the cart! The castmember there was so friendly!! She said that since we were taking it home with us that she would pop us a fresh batch!!! It was so thoughtful, we just had to wait around a few minutes, which was no big deal at all really!

I took that time to start enjoying my Maleficent themed Rice Crispie Treat!

_MG_0597_zps55fa7339.jpg

_MG_0603_zps086368a1.jpg

Seeing these photos makes me want to go back and get another one right now!! I love me some rice crispie treats, although, the more I see about all these cupcakes, I may have to try some of those on this next trip!

With our two buckets of popcorn in hand, we made our way out the gates and to the monorail back to the Grand Floridian. Our King Candy was right there waiting for us to hop in and start the long journey home. We stopped for gas at the AAA Car Care Center Hess Station and then we were going under those gates, but there is always happiness in the fact that when you pass under them, they remind you that they will "See Ya Real Soon"

This is it! How did we do???

Last Day Original Budget:
Gas $100
Breakfast $70
Snacks $25
Popcorn $25
Lunch/Dinner on the Road $40

Actual Spending:
Gas 1: $43.44
Gas 2: $46.27
Breakfast $19.23
Snacks $13.39
Popcorn $11.00
Lunch $18.87
Dinner $14.90

Daily Subtotal: $167.10

Total Spent: $2236.24

This included: Gas; Main Dining Room at Victoria & Albert's, Queen Victoria Room at Victoria & Albert's, Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room, Unplanned Charleston Activites/Purcahses, Breakfast at Boma, Ivy Trellis Haircut for Jeremy, Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In; Snacks, Other Food, Bowling, and More!! We had a fantastic Anniversary trip! All of that and we came in under what I budgeted!

UNDER BUDGET $218.75!! We did it!!! That amount can now roll over to our July Trip budget funds!!

I wanted to take the time in this final post and thank everyone for reading along with me!! We had such a fantastic trip and I am glad we were able to share it with you all! I have created a Vacation Video which shows some of the fun things we did together on this one! I hope you enjoy it and watch it in HD if you can!

If you want to hear about our previous or upcoming trips you can find the links to them in my signature bar! If you want to know what we are planning next you can find the link to my PTR for Harambe Nights, Frozen Summer Fun, and more which is a trip we will be starting on July 23, 2014! So stay tuned for a Trip Report for it! Again Thank you so much for reading along with me!! Oh Yeah!

See Ya Real Soon!

Awesome Job Babe ! I had so much fun on this trip and I am so glad you enjoyed your little surprises. As always another great video you have produced. Only thing that needs improvement is my fault. I have to take more video of you on these trips. I am the one in charge of the GoPro for a reason. 7 More days and we will be heading back again. Can't wait !

Not sure how I missed your last day but I just saw it (( weird I usually get subscribed messages ))
Love all the pictures of you both with the characters and how you took the train loop around magic kingdom ... We love to do that too : ) I'm looking forward to 7DMT since it's new and a new ride is always nice at disney. I've read it's a short ride but done very well and I guess more family friendly than what we call the fast train or big thunder railroad. One thing I'm surprised about with it being a new ride is that is doesn't have a photo taken while you ride? I guess maybe it didn't fit in the flow of the ride or something?
I love taking disney popcorn home too and I've been collecting themed popcorn containers for so long I had to send 2 big tubs of them over to our storage unit LOL (( I'm Crazy and I know it )) it's so fun putting the containers in my suitcase and having it go everywhere, but oh well it's my thing!
Unbelievable you stayed below budget, what a great feeling that must be! Loved reading your trip report and look forward to your next trip ... Do you think you can link it at the bottom of this trip report so I and other can find it easily?

Thanks again, Debby : )

Not sure how I missed your last day but I just saw it (( weird I usually get subscribed messages ))
Love all the pictures of you both with the characters and how you took the train loop around magic kingdom ... We love to do that too : ) I'm looking forward to 7DMT since it's new and a new ride is always nice at disney. I've read it's a short ride but done very well and I guess more family friendly than what we call the fast train or big thunder railroad. One thing I'm surprised about with it being a new ride is that is doesn't have a photo taken while you ride? I guess maybe it didn't fit in the flow of the ride or something?
I love taking disney popcorn home too and I've been collecting themed popcorn containers for so long I had to send 2 big tubs of them over to our storage unit LOL (( I'm Crazy and I know it )) it's so fun putting the containers in my suitcase and having it go everywhere, but oh well it's my thing!
Unbelievable you stayed below budget, what a great feeling that must be! Loved reading your trip report and look forward to your next trip ... Do you think you can link it at the bottom of this trip report so I and other can find it easily?

Thanks again, Debby : )

I have so many popcorn buckets from Disney World it is crazy, so I know exactly what you mean! There is a link to my next PTR on the very first post of this TR, but I will link it here for you also! We will be going on the 23rd so in about 6 days or so! Thanks so much for reading and I hope to see you again on the next one very soon!! I really appreciated all of your kind comments!

Next Pre-Trip Report!

Where to start?! Firstly, yay to being under budget!

Love the character photos! The side show theme is great and so night get them in different outfits!

I kinda love rice krispie treats, I've always liked them but lately its starting to turn into love! Was the Maleficent one all evilly tasting?!! lol

I'm a little sad that the trains will be shut down on our trip. Such a nice break from all the walking! (Thankfully People mover will be back up by then!)

VIDEO!!! VIDEO!!! I'm going to have to go back and watch it again! It was great and so much fun! I love that you had them video doing the character shots! And the quality was great, just so bright and shiny! I do agree though some more of you would be nice! :p Lovely job!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Normally I get sad when trip reports are done but I know there is one just around the corner! Yay!!

Where to start?! Firstly, yay to being under budget!

Love the character photos! The side show theme is great and so night get them in different outfits!

I kinda love rice krispie treats, I've always liked them but lately its starting to turn into love! Was the Maleficent one all evilly tasting?!! lol

I'm a little sad that the trains will be shut down on our trip. Such a nice break from all the walking! (Thankfully People mover will be back up by then!)

VIDEO!!! VIDEO!!! I'm going to have to go back and watch it again! It was great and so much fun! I love that you had them video doing the character shots! And the quality was great, just so bright and shiny! I do agree though some more of you would be nice! :p Lovely job!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Normally I get sad when trip reports are done but I know there is one just around the corner! Yay!!

I was very happy that we came in under budget! Now I just hope it happens on the next trip too! The crispie treat was totally evilly tasting, it even made me do an evil laugh afterwards :thumbsup2

So excited for Peoplemover to be back up! It was sad not getting to ride it yet again, we usually do it every time. Big bummer about the trains, that is definitely one of our must do things every time we go to Magic Kingdom :sad:

With what footage I did have, I am happy with the way the video turned out,I used every single bit of me that I had! It still wasn't very much, although Jeremy did say that he was going to take more of me on this next trip! Yep, new one just around the riverbend! We leave in 5 days, so it shouldn't be too long!! Thanks for reading and sticking with me!! I always look forward to seeing your comments!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I always look forward to your posts!! :goodvibes

Yay for more footage/new video! Are you going to do a separate video or mash them up?! Either way it will be awesome! :cool1:

I always look forward to your posts!! :goodvibes

Yay for more footage/new video! Are you going to do a separate video or mash them up?! Either way it will be awesome! :cool1:

I am going to try for a separate video, and this time around try to take even more footage than we did before! We have some ideas that will hopefully make the video/film be more fun! I just really enjoy making them! Only 2 more days until I can start filming stuff! :cheer2:

I wanted to say that I enjoyed your posts, and loved your budgeting posts. I was excited you came in under budget too!

The tea room looked awesome.
And you two looked so happy!

Thank you for sharing.

I wanted to say that I enjoyed your posts, and loved your budgeting posts. I was excited you came in under budget too!

The tea room looked awesome.
And you two looked so happy!

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much!! I am glad you enjoyed reading along!! I am also happy that you liked the budget posts, it always makes me ecstatic when I am under because that means I could potentially spend more on the next trip...:rotfl2:

I love to share my trip reports! I love reading so many of them myself, so it makes me really happy when people appreciate mine and or find them useful! Thanks again! Hope to see you at my next one! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter