RIP Thread

220px-Don_Rickles_1973.JPG

Don Rickles passed away at the Age of 90.

Loved Rickles.

You knew you'd made it when he insulted you in some way. There will never be another like him.

Bama Ed

Charlie Murphy, actor, comedian, writer, and older brother of Eddie Murphy has passed at the age of 57. He lost a long battle with Leukemia.

Some of his stuff on The Chapelle Show was greatest I've seen.
FullSizeR_2.jpg

May I please ask all My fellow FT WILDERNESS FAMILY To remember Delaware State Trooper Cpl. Stephen Ballard and his family Cpl Ballard was executed in the Line Of Duty yesterday 26 April 2017

Most definitely Mike. In my mind it's more import to remember folks like CPL Ballard then many of the other "Stars" who often get the limelight. May he rest in peace and may his family find solace to ease their loss.

Prayers to the family and friends.

I always hold in the highest respect those men and women who are killed in the line of duty, especially law enforcement.

Today the 8th of May was once commonly remembered as VE DAY For all those of The Greatest Generation who gave so much for us I stand and salute you all
11 May I saw a story this morning That WW2 vet Msgt. Wilburn Ross USA Medal of Honor recipient died on 9 May

Last edited:
Christopher Boykin aka "Big Black" from Rob & Big.

Unless you have a teen boy or were a teen boy in the last decade, you probably don't know Big Black. His death is a shock at 45. He was a very large and funny guy. Sidekick to Rob Dyrdek, a pro skateboarder that turned his celebrity into an MTV multimedia series of shows.

My DS is not usually emotional, but he was stunned and headed straight to his room last night when I told him.

j

Christopher Boykin aka "Big Black" from Rob & Big.

Unless you have a teen boy or were a teen boy in the last decade, you probably don't know Big Black. His death is a shock at 45. He was a very large and funny guy. Sidekick to Rob Dyrdek, a pro skateboarder that turned his celebrity into an MTV multimedia series of shows.

My DS is not usually emotional, but he was stunned and headed straight to his room last night when I told him.

j
I am certainly not (nor was I) a teen boy during that time frame and I don't have any teen boys in the house. It is, however, very sad to see anyone die at such a young age. The article suggests that it was a heart attack. Not that I want anyone to suffer that way, I just hope it wasn't a result of the over/miss use of "Other" substances.

I just hope it wasn't a result of the over/miss use of "Other" substances.
I would be very surprised to hear that. BB was a Navy veteran and has always had a public persona of being pretty straight. On the shows, he was the voice of reason to the completely "out there" Dyrdek. He was a VERY large guy and I suspect, at 45, was starting to deal with some of the health impacts of being that big. You never know what someone's personal life is really like, though.

Not sure how reliable THIS report is, but it speaks to him being hospitalized for "serious" heart issues, had an AICD (implanted defibrillator) and was told he would eventually need a heart transplant.

Sad.

j

As we sat down to dinner last night the news announced the passing of "The Saint" Simon Templar aka Sir Roger Moore

Former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski the one good thing in the Carter administration passed away last night at age 89

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!