Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone at 10:01. I was able to get in multiple times playing from home. Never got a backup pop up tho.

never mind! It went grey and now red again

edit again: now getting backup notification

Playing along from home, looks like it took around 1 minute 5 seconds before the switch to backup.

Playing along at home,

Got in fine for the first 70 seconds.

8:01:10 - I get the backup BG message, but the join button is greyed out.

How would I know if my red button was a backup or normal group? Not seeing a screen pop to tell me either way since I'm not in park and it says "not so fast, all members of your party must be in park."

I was playing along at home. Couldn't get the button to turn red at 9:00, despite refreshing and hard closing/opening the Disneyland app. By the time the button turned red at 9:02, I was received the backup boarding group notification.

My brothers and their girlfriends are there, waiting in line for the gates. I’m going to be helping from home. I think I’m more nervous than I was this past Sunday and Monday when I was at Hollywood Studios with my husband!

Quoting myself to say that one of my brothers girlfriends got through first. She has Verizon. Not sure exactly where they were. She got them 37! I’m so happy for them!

I was playing along at home. Couldn't get the button to turn red at 9:00, despite refreshing and hard closing/opening the Disneyland app. By the time the button turned red at 9:02, I was received the backup boarding group notification.
When it didn’t turn red for me right away, I went to my status instead and my join boarding group button there was active ... playing from home.

Reactions: EmJ
Anyone have screen caps of their progression to ensure I'm doing this right? I click app, then "Find Out More,"then red "Join Boarding Group," then "Create Party, Join a Boarding Group," then it says "Not So Fast!"

How would I know if my red button was a backup or normal group? Not seeing a screen pop to tell me either way since I'm not in park and it says "not so fast, all members of your party must be in park."
I'm several states away, lol, but I get the backup boarding group notification as soon as I hit "Join Boarding Group". I assume I would get an error notification if I took it any further, but I haven't tried.

I go based off the message on the "find out more" screen - if it has gotten to the backup time, it will say "our initial boarding group distribution for SW:ROTR is complete for today." and then a paragraph about backup BGs.

Anyone have screen caps of their progression to ensure I'm doing this right? I click app, then "Find Out More,"then red "Join Boarding Group," then "Create Party, Join a Boarding Group," then it says "Not So Fast!"
That’s correct. If you were in the park the next page after create party would have you boarding group info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!