Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

You do really have to be ready right at 7:00 am.

It was actually kind of funny...at a few minutes before noon, you could tell who was trying to get a boarding group. You'd see folks standing around, staring intently at their phone. Then right at noon, they'd either look happy or disappointed. I was in the queue for Space right before noon and ended up having to step out of line so that I could try for the boarding group. I stepped out around 11:58 am to get set-up. By noon, there were about a dozen other people doing the same. The audible cheer at noon was pretty funny...

I kept a log of my results for the days I was there. The time in parenthesis was when the boarding group was called. I was continuously refreshing at 7:00 am and noon.
9/10 (Fri 7): 83 (11:25 am) RotR
9/10 (Fri N): 202 (5:36 pm) Web
9/11 (Sat 7): Out of Boarding Groups (trying for RotR)
9/11 (Sat N): 105 (12:10 pm) RotF
9/12 (Sun 7): 41 (9:34 am) Web
9/12 (Sun N): 215 (3:11 pm) RotF
9/13 (Mon 7): 97 (12:44 pm) RotF
9/13 (Mon N): 163 (4:43 pm) Web

9/19 (Sun 7): Out of Boarding Groups (trying for RotR)
9/19 (Sun N): 162 (1:26 pm) RotR (noon)
9/20 (Mon 7) 21 (8:03 am) Web
9/20 (Mon N): 205 (6:13 pm) RotR
9/21 (Tue 7): 63 (10:07 am) RotR
9/21 (Tue N): 140 (2:50 pm) Web

For more data points from Saturday 9/25:
My sister @ 7a: Rise of the Resistance group 84 (group called ~1:10p)
Me @ 12p: Webslingers group 163 (group called ~4:28p)

Both of us were at our respective hotels while we were refreshing right at the time of BG drop.

I’m hoping everyone here can lend me a hand … I feel bad for asking what are probably dumb questions.

I’ve never done the boarding group thing before - our first time will be next weekend. I really want to get my family on ROTR!

As I try to figure this all out, I’m finding a bunch of conflicting information. There are a lot of articles and YouTube videos out there that seem – based on what I’m reading here - to be outdated and no longer valid.

Can anyone point me to an accurate article or video that explains how the system works right now and the current best practices?

Can any of the folks who’ve recently posted elaborate on the “refresh” strategy? I’m not sure that I follow.

Thanks so much!

I’m hoping everyone here can lend me a hand … I feel bad for asking what are probably dumb questions.

I’ve never done the boarding group thing before - our first time will be next weekend. I really want to get my family on ROTR!

As I try to figure this all out, I’m finding a bunch of conflicting information. There are a lot of articles and YouTube videos out there that seem – based on what I’m reading here - to be outdated and no longer valid.

Can anyone point me to an accurate article or video that explains how the system works right now and the current best practices?

Can any of the folks who’ve recently posted elaborate on the “refresh” strategy? I’m not sure that I follow.

Thanks so much!
https://better.net/travel/disney/ho...ar-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-at-disneyland/

Ok I haven’t been following since our last trip in July, but if I have it right it’s even harder to get BGs now because of the updated process? Any good tips to speed it up besides just tapping that one refresh/join spot faster than you possibly can?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter