Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

It works for me, too -- and I also have the recently updated app. I wonder what that article is referring to... Maybe their app glitched after the update?
I also have the latest app update....hard to say, unless they didn’t click something all the way through to get to that page.

I got through the virtual waiting room in about 5 minutes. Looks like mostly clothing and some legacy sabers and a few droids and pins.

I had been hoping for a few more items I think like the different dolls and animals they sell in the marketplace. Guess I will be waiting until I can visit in person to get more of them. Still it's kind of exciting they have some of the items for sale online now.

I'm tempted by Rey's vest, but I passed on it seeing it in person, so I'm passing on it again.

Thats the one that tempts me too. I havent seen it in person... can i ask why you passed when you did?

Of course! I didn't honestly think it was nice enough for the price point ($65 or $69, can't remember at this moment). If it were $45, I'd most certainly have bought it.

Star Wars collection back in stock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!