Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Just reporting (haha) that when we were at WDW two weekends ago, (before the change) my 12-year-old daughter is the one who got a boarding pass for us (from home in AZ) when two of us were trying at HS too. (I had previously gotten a boarding pass 3/3 at DLR early this year) so that may still be a valid option, especially if you're unsure about your connection in the park!

Disney’s D23 Fan Club is offering some special virtual programming next week, This one about SWGE is available for anyone to watch-

Monday, 11/16
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Storytelling through Merchandise
Premieres: 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET
Watch Here: D23.com | Facebook.com/DisneyD23 | YouTube.com/DisneyD23

Meet the Disney Theme Park Merchandising team who help to bring Batuu to life as they explore the rich storytelling that goes into the exotic and authentic imports of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!

Just reporting (haha) that when we were at WDW two weekends ago, (before the change) my 12-year-old daughter is the one who got a boarding pass for us (from home in AZ) when two of us were trying at HS too. (I had previously gotten a boarding pass 3/3 at DLR early this year) so that may still be a valid option, especially if you're unsure about your connection in the park!
So are you going to start a blog about how to go to Disneyworld as a couple and have your kids still love you enough to book you a boarding pass or are you going to keep that Jedi mind trick a secret?

So are you going to start a blog about how to go to Disneyworld as a couple and have your kids still love you enough to book you a boarding pass or are you going to keep that Jedi mind trick a secret?
Haha! My husband didn't even go; I went with a friend. With 5 youngish kids, getting time off together is hard. We have gone to Disneyland twice together as a couple without the kids in the last 3 years, and they survived. :) We just tell them that it's important for moms and dads to do fun things together without kids if they want to stay married. :) And my daughter looooooves Disney (and has been to Disneyland twice in the last year with me) so she was excited that I got to go, even if she would have loved to go with me. She has seen that I've been sad that I only got to use my very first AP for 4 months before Disneyland shut down!

Haha! My husband didn't even go; I went with a friend. With 5 youngish kids, getting time off together is hard. We have gone to Disneyland twice together as a couple without the kids in the last 3 years, and they survived. :) We just tell them that it's important for moms and dads to do fun things together without kids if they want to stay married. :) And my daughter looooooves Disney (and has been to Disneyland twice in the last year with me) so she was excited that I got to go, even if she would have loved to go with me. She has seen that I've been sad that I only got to use my very first AP for 4 months before Disneyland shut down!

My BFF and I got to go to WDW a few years ago just the 2 of us. She won a special award through our work and it just covered for her. She asked me if I wanted to go with and it just happened to be the week I was booked to be there. She just added a few days onto what the company provided and joined me for the whole time. Her kids were like 5 and 3 maybe at the time. Since there were times she would be at her conference/award portion, I would have had her kids and I really think I could have handled only the older one alone in the parks. The boys are good, but between the stroller and figuring out rides with just me to ride with them, it was sadly just not the right time. She just told the kids that it was for work and that was why Auntie Kristin was with her. But they knew as we did send pictures and Facetime the boys.

Maybe it helps someone and I should be ignored but do we need all Star Wars merchandise to be publicized in this and the SWGE’s thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter