Rise of The Resistance Opening?

Kinda interesting how both WDW phases will likely pump up two of the "quiet" periods this year: Right after Labor Day and right after New Year's. (AKA my favorite times to visit.)

We will be there the first week of December as well. I am assuming there will be "park spillage" from the crowds once folks realize how insane SWGE is on opening day. We had already planned to be at Epcot that day but I'm guessing that all of the parks will be a zoo. We won't be cancelling, just need to pack some extra patience. I'd rather have a "bad day at Disney" than a good day at work.
::yes::

We will be there the first week of December as well. I am assuming there will be "park spillage" from the crowds once folks realize how insane SWGE is on opening day. We had already planned to be at Epcot that day but I'm guessing that all of the parks will be a zoo. We won't be cancelling, just need to pack some extra patience. I'd rather have a "bad day at Disney" than a good day at work.
::yes::
Amen to that one! We're bringing our grown son, dil, and granddaughter this trip.....I already prepared my "less than patient son when it comes to crowds" that he better pack his patience! This will be our first time to WDW with a stroller, too, and I really have a lot to learn about that. I consider myself a disney expert but when it comes to having a toddler in tow, I'm a novice. Dh and I are already spending 12 days for the opening of SWGE sans RotR so we should be ok with not spending much time there. Dh and I will plan 1 ride on RotR then pretty much keep the granddaughter occupied elsewhere while the grown kids play!

I don't think they did guest soft openings for TSL, but could RotR be different? I highly doubt it.

Sad it won't be open for D23 BUUUUUT miracle of miracles, I had a pre-planned trip at our home resort starting December 8th! I'm so excited!

Mostly excited to roll outta bed at an ungodly hour and make the long walk to DHS. But crowds be darned, I can't wait!

Sad it won't be open for D23 BUUUUUT miracle of miracles, I had a pre-planned trip at our home resort starting December 8th! I'm so excited!

Mostly excited to roll outta bed at an ungodly hour and make the long walk to DHS. But crowds be darned, I can't wait!

I’m with you. We have a party of 8, but I’m the early riser, especially at WDW. We have two mornings planned (Dec. 9 and Dec.14) on our upcoming Dec. 6-Dec. 15 trip. I can’t wait

I’m with you. We have a party of 8, but I’m the early riser, especially at WDW. We have two mornings planned (Dec. 9 and Dec.14) on our upcoming Dec. 6-Dec. 15 trip. I can’t wait

Also planning on the 9th! If you see me in the crowd, I'll be the one looking deliriously excited but also horrendously sleep-deprived

My wife and I arrive at Disneyworld on December 6th...we don't plan on going to HS for Galaxys Edge until Dec 11th because of weekend crowds...do you think they'll have single rider/fastpass/ or possibly after hours event/early morning hours by then?

My wife and I arrive at Disneyworld on December 6th...we don't plan on going to HS for Galaxys Edge until Dec 11th because of weekend crowds...do you think they'll have single rider/fastpass/ or possibly after hours event/early morning hours by then?
It’s anyone’s guess.

There was a single ride line for the Falcon during previews. I would think it'll be open for you then. It was a totally different, barely themed queue to add singles to crews that were about to enter the cockpit area.

We are arriving December 6th as well. Going to Galaxy’s Edge 4 times the next week. Monday and Friday mornings. I am hoping for some EMH or EEMH times. I feel pretty certain that these will happen with all the anticipation for Rise of the Resistance. Early mornings planned.

I'm hearing something to the effect of Rise of the Resistance getting delayed. Essentially, the ride's still a mess that needs work, but they're holding off any announcement for fear of damaging bookings. Have you guys heard this at all? What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter