Rise of the Resistance...ride discussion (spoilers)

I mean, it did come up again, when you saw the vehicles. But I get people being distracted. Like I've said before this is the first of it's kind attraction, common sense tells people to move all the way down and still we need CM to drill it into people. This new type of experience is more fluid and requires the guest to pay a bit more attention, same as the Falcon
No, I totally get it. I feel really bad that maybe we took the wrong spot. But I wish a CM had been clear when we went in that room to point out that the colors were on the vehicles. You’re so excited and looking at everything, the last thing on my mind was looking for blue in the seats.

I forgot, I was going to ask this a couple of days ago. On the no spoilers thread a few people said they were evacuated 2 or 3 times in the same day from the same place in the ride. Does anyone know what place that is? My guess would be in line for the second part, waiting for the interrogation room? Is there a particular one or 2 things that are giving the issues on a regular basis, or don’t we know?

Was anyone else just mildly impressed by the AT AT room? I feel like the Join Boarding Group picture spoiled it, and after seeing that picture so many times, I wasn't impressed like a lot of other people. Now don't get me wrong - I wasn't unimpressed! It was still super cool!

No, I totally get it. I feel really bad that maybe we took the wrong spot. But I wish a CM had been clear when we went in that room to point out that the colors were on the vehicles. You’re so excited and looking at everything, the last thing on my mind was looking for blue in the seats.

True. For all the people who have avoided spoilers, there is a lot of activity going on and it may not be obvious what to do. I had watched so many videos, I knew exactly where to go, but even a lot of videos skip/skim over that part (loading by the colors).

Maybe the CMs need to slow down just a tiny tad to get us organized at the boarding point?

Was anyone else just mildly impressed by the AT AT room? I feel like the Join Boarding Group picture spoiled it, and after seeing that picture so many times, I wasn't impressed like a lot of other people. Now don't get me wrong - I wasn't unimpressed! It was still super cool!
I had seen the photos all over, but hadn't watched a ride though or anything, and I was still super impressed with the AT ATs. I had also seen a lot of photos of the large room with all of the stormtroopers, but hadn't known where it was or how it played into the attraction, and I was still really amazed by it. I can't wait to go again and get to see both a second time and hopefully notice more detail - assuming we get a BG in April :sad2: !

If I hadn't read about colors on this thread, I would have bet $100 there wasn't any such thing in the experience. Shows you either how much I was paying attention and/or how distracted I was with everything else.

I had seen the photos all over, but hadn't watched a ride though or anything, and I was still super impressed with the AT ATs. I had also seen a lot of photos of the large room with all of the stormtroopers, but hadn't known where it was or how it played into the attraction, and I was still really amazed by it. I can't wait to go again and get to see both a second time and hopefully notice more detail - assuming we get a BG in April :sad2: !

I loved the AT ATs. I think knowing they were coming made it better because I had been looking forward to it!

Question: What makes ROTR have a pregnancy warning?
Is it bumpy?
There is a chance my DD25 might be 4 weeks pregnant when we go, wondering if she should attempt this.

Question: What makes ROTR have a pregnancy warning?
Is it bumpy?
There is a chance my DD25 might be 4 weeks pregnant when we go, wondering if she should attempt this.
I wouldn’t worry. There is one minor movement part where you sort of feel the bottom drop out. I get motion sickness on lots of rides and this one didn’t even register.

I was still impressed. Even though I've seen the picture, I still wasn't expecting it to be that big.

I wouldn’t worry. There is one minor movement part where you sort of feel the bottom drop out. I get motion sickness on lots of rides and this one didn’t even register.
I think it's definitely at the discretion of each person and their doctors, the movement is there and being that the first trimester is the trickiest one. I personally wouldn't do it, the warning is there for a reason

I loved the AT ATs. I think knowing they were coming made it better because I had been looking forward to it!

Agreed. Even after watching Too Many Videos, I loved that - especially my 2nd ride when I got the "good view." :thumbsup2

I rode for the first time this morning. I didn’t read almost any of this thread in advance because I wanted to be surprised, but I had seen some mention of colors on these last couple pages, so when riding I paid close attention to how that came into play.
When we were standing on our colors, the CM went row by row and made us repeat back to him what color we were standing on. He specifically instructed us not to look down and check when we told him. In the next room with the ride vehicles, that CM said “blue and red on the left, orange and silver on the right”. I still struggled to find the LED strip and determine which row was which color. Not very easily apparent in all the commotion.

This may be a difficult question to answer as you all are such big Star Wars fans. I know very little about Star Wars - probably only one of the few on the planet. LOL. If I don't know much, will I enjoy this ride or will it make any sense to me?

This may be a difficult question to answer as you all are such big Star Wars fans. I know very little about Star Wars - probably only one of the few on the planet. LOL. If I don't know much, will I enjoy this ride or will it make any sense to me?
My wife has never watched a full SW movie. We rode last week and she was very impressed with the ride. You don’t have to know SW to enjoy this ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!