• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

River country

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if River Country will be open this July? I've heard that it's closing. I sent an e-mail to Disney a few days ago but no one has responded. If it will be open, I know that Ft Wilderness guests get a discount, but does anyone know the discounted price? Thanks! Diane

I am not going to be much help here - I have been making the same inquiries - I was told several times on the phone that it would be open by June but no one knows for sure - I heard a rumor of a new theme park in it's place and an other rumor that it will become the Ft Wilderness pool area but I just don't know as far as a discounted price you should call Ft Wilderness direct at 407-824-2900. On a slightly different note, we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in June (cabin). I have never been there. Have you? Any insight or suggestions?
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

I am not going to be much help here - I have been making the same inquiries - I was told several times on the phone that it would be open by June but no one knows for sure - I heard a rumor of a new theme park in it's place and an other rumor that it will become the Ft Wilderness pool area but I just don't know as far as a discounted price you should call Ft Wilderness direct at 407-824-2900. On a slightly different note, we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in June (cabin). I have never been there. Have you? Any insight or suggestions?
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter