Riviera Rooms with a View

I would because we tend not to be in the room all that much. You can’t sit on the balcony so we wouldn’t be out there much anyway. I do have a PV booked for June but only because there wasn’t a SV available.
We are balcony people. Are you saying you can’t sit out on any balcony in a standard view studio?

I would because we tend not to be in the room all that much. You can’t sit on the balcony so we wouldn’t be out there much anyway. I do have a PV booked for June but only because there wasn’t a SV available.

I hope you reported the lack of balcony furniture to management. That was a real oversight.

Are there any preferred views with fireworks viewing? It's quite a big jump up in points from S to P.

Are there any preferred views with fireworks viewing? It's quite a big jump up in points from S to P.
Many preferred views should have decent HS fireworks views and also EP fireworks views. I think MK fireworks would be most likely seen from the standard rooms. (you can see MK fireworks over the top of the Riviera building from the Topolino's patio, I think anything facing the parking lot would have a good view of MK fireworks.)

I’ll check in here on the 8th as my room request is high floor Epcot view let’s see what I get !!

We have a PV Studio and check in on Jan 26th. I will gladly share our view then

Why cant you sit on the balcony?

Tower studios are 8x19 closest to skyliner, 8x21 middle room, 8x23 lobby facing.

Tower studios are 8x19 closest to skyliner, 8x21 middle room, 8x23 lobby facing.

Let me just clarify,,,all Tower Studios begin with an 8...and they end with 19, 21 or 23. Are they on all floors?

Let me just clarify,,,all Tower Studios begin with an 8...and they end with 19, 21 or 23. Are they on all floors?
The x would be the floor number. I believe that to get to 24 tower studios total, then there are 3 on each of the 8 floors in that wing? There are only 8 floors, correct?

Last edited:
The towers have 8 floors and the east building has 9 floors of rooms.
Thanks, I knew that that there is an extra floor for Topolino's, but could not remember if it was 8/9 or 9/10. We only stayed there for 2 nights and I was starting to get a cold, so I just can't keep everything straight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!