Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Depending on what month you go, Rivers of Light may not show every night. If you wish to see it @tinkerbellandeeyor, you will want to go to Animal Kingdom on a night that it is scheduled.

They may add more shows later but I wouldn't count on that. I'm pretty sure when I first started looking for September dates it wasn't running each night but now it is.

Trying for dinner at Tiffins on 2/1 but only lunch shows up as available

I'm not sure you can book a ROL package for dinner since it's so close to the show time. I remember reading somewhere that 3:30 is the latest ADR time for the packages.

I currently have a lunch and 1st show at Tusker House. I am looking for more of a Dinner time, so I will keep trying. Thank you, bookishmama for the heads up.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you can book a ROL package for dinner since it's so close to the show time. I remember reading somewhere that 3:30 is the latest ADR time for the packages.
Your package needs to be at least 3 hours before show time.

When I just booked for April 5:30 was the last searchable time with an 8:45 showtime. I did not see anything after 5 available at this time.

My show in January is at 7:15, so I guess about 4:00 would be the latest, so I guess I will stay with the late lunch I have now. Thanks for everyone's help.

ROL packages are now open through Mid April!!!! So excited. Just booked a late breakfast at Tuskers!

Your package needs to be at least 3 hours before show time.

When I just booked for April 5:30 was the last searchable time with an 8:45 showtime. I did not see anything after 5 available at this time.

That makes sense now! My show is at 6:30 so that must be where I got the 3:30 time.

Last night I saw that the Rivers of Light dining package became available on the calendar at last! I'd been checking daily for weeks. But there was no available times.... this morning, YAY! I got the exact time I wanted! So happy!

Besides getting a guaranteed viewing of ROL, is there any other benefit of getting the show packages?

Besides getting a guaranteed viewing of ROL, is there any other benefit of getting the show packages?
No, you actually pay a few dollars more to get the ROL package, so if you aren't going to the show, just make a regular dining reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!