RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Actually, I re-read your post.....so, you dropped your non rol breakfast, and it did not show up under the rol dining page? but it DID show back up under the regular meal? That is odd. Whenever I tested it, it always showed up back in both. Actually when touring plans dinged that they found it, I went on to my computer and clicked on the package page, because tp only finds the reguar non package meal. ...but they were both available...
I know you may not want to try again. It's frustrating....but, I know that I was nervous when I was dropping and adding mine back. So, I apologize for asking this, but is it possible you may not have switched the calendar to your date when you went back in to add? or maybe something wasn't selected right? I only ask because this has happened to me many times, and especially at a time when you're gambling here :) it's more likely (for me) to happen...
Yes it was showing up regular and not ROL. I had two tabs open and the dining package tab I never move the date. So I went back to regular and then searched. So there are 2 possibilities...1) the date defaulted back to a different calendar date and I didn't catch it; or 2) I didn't wait long enough and when I switched back to regular if I had searched ONE more time on the package tab it would have been there. I live on the west coast so I might try again late tonight and see how it goes. I do have a not-so-exciting backup plan just in case, but hopefully I don't have to go there. Otherwise we can just keep our regular res and just wait in line for the regular seating. We have an out-of-park break planned for that afternoon anyway so it wouldn't be too bad.

Yes it was showing up regular and not ROL. I had two tabs open and the dining package tab I never move the date. So I went back to regular and then searched. So there are 2 possibilities...1) the date defaulted back to a different calendar date and I didn't catch it; or 2) I didn't wait long enough and when I switched back to regular if I had searched ONE more time on the package tab it would have been there. I live on the west coast so I might try again late tonight and see how it goes. I do have a not-so-exciting backup plan just in case, but hopefully I don't have to go there. Otherwise we can just keep our regular res and just wait in line for the regular seating. We have an out-of-park break planned for that afternoon anyway so it wouldn't be too bad.
Just following up in case anyone is curious. I just tried again and the same thing happened. I confirmed that I had the correct date selected and before clicking the time to initiate re-booking the non-ROL res, I searched it on the ROL page again and it was not there. So I re-booked it our regular one and we'll just go ahead and line up early to see the show in the standby. Good luck everyone!

Checked every day for a ROL TH breakfast on 11/26 and there's nothing. Not very impressed.
Are you still looking for a 11/26 TH breakfast? I have a 10:30 on that day that I'm going to cancel. I'm not sure how long it takes to go on there after I cancel it but if you are interested I will try to coordinate so you can try to get it.

In my case, it was inmmediately there. I cancelled, went to the RoL package page, searched for time and date and it was available (10 minutes before that, there was nothing, that's how I know it was the same one, even with minutes, 12:35)

I'm so happy for you! I have to admit I was feeling guilty because I was the one who said that worked for me... :)

No worries! I knew it was a risk. :) Plus, I would have just obsessively stalked the reservation site until I got it back. :jumping1:

Screenshot_2017-09-08-21-05-31.png has anyone else seen this? Sometimes when I go to things to do then entertainment and look up rivers of light for the week with December 12 two Showtime's come up 6:30 and 8:45 but no updates to park hours or animal kingdom calendar yet. I hope this means updates are coming!

View attachment 269651 has anyone else seen this? Sometimes when I go to things to do then entertainment and look up rivers of light for the week with December 12 two Showtime's come up 6:30 and 8:45 but no updates to park hours or animal kingdom calendar yet. I hope this means updates are coming!

Only one can hope!! I'm planning on going to AK and attending the ROL on Dec 12th. I'll have to keep my eyes wide open. Maybe that's why there's no dinner times for the ROL package as of now.

Touring plans just alerted me for Nov 28th ROL at Tusker. Got a lunch res notification first, then got notified for BF right after so I cancelled my lunch for BF. I image TP notifies for just reg. Reservations but I looked up the ROL packages and there they were! An 11:30 for 3 should be up for grabs now.

Trying every day multiple times a day since the packages were released for a PPO at TH on Dec 3rd and nothing. So frustrating.

Touring plans just alerted me for Nov 28th ROL at Tusker. Got a lunch res notification first, then got notified for BF right after so I cancelled my lunch for BF. I image TP notifies for just reg. Reservations but I looked up the ROL packages and there they were! An 11:30 for 3 should be up for grabs now.
I've gotten only one alert in 3 months

Based on past performance (lol), when do we expect ROL packages to be released for the first week of January?

Had a regular Tusker House for 12/4 at noon. Finally a ROL Tusker House popped up for 11:15am. Booked the 11:15a and dropped the noon. Then modified the 11:15a to a noon ROL. The regular noon appeared as a ROL noon immediately after I cancelled it.

Only one can hope!! I'm planning on going to AK and attending the ROL on Dec 12th. I'll have to keep my eyes wide open. Maybe that's why there's no dinner times for the ROL package as of now.
We have the first showing at 630

Finally got the one I was waiting for!!! I have a 10:50am on November 28 for three people if anyone wants it.

i got my Tusker House dining pkg breakfast, we arent to thrilled with the reviews and the you tube videos, ,any reccomendations on the food here?

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Twice now I was able to get a Tusker house regular ADR. I tried to cancel to see if i could change it to a ROL reservation. After refreshing multiple times, they never came up and I actually lost the regular ADRs.

I was able to get a package at 8:15 on a day that I will not be able to do it. Plans can't be switched. So I'm playing the modify game hoping that someone will cancel.

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Twice now I was able to get a Tusker house regular ADR. I tried to cancel to see if i could change it to a ROL reservation. After refreshing multiple times, they never came up and I actually lost the regular ADRs.

I was able to get a package at 8:15 on a day that I will not be able to do it. Plans can't be switched. So I'm playing the modify game hoping that someone will cancel.
I wonder if someone else is picking up your times? Yesterday I found an 11:15am ROL ADR so I picked it up and cancelled my 10:30 regular Tusker house ADR. When I refreshed the 10:30 showed up as a ROL ADR so I picked it back up as the dining package.

I wonder if someone else is picking up your times? Yesterday I found an 11:15am ROL ADR so I picked it up and cancelled my 10:30 regular Tusker house ADR. When I refreshed the 10:30 showed up as a ROL ADR so I picked it back up as the dining package.

Someone has to be because when I realized that I couldn't make the ROL adrs, I tried to hurry back and re book the regular tusker house and they were gone. Literally within a minute. Then I thought maybe I need to refresh a few times and they will pop back up. Never did.

Someone has to be because when I realized that I couldn't make the ROL adrs, I tried to hurry back and re book the regular tusker house and they were gone. Literally within a minute. Then I thought maybe I need to refresh a few times and they will pop back up. Never did.

I had 2 different regular Tusker House reservations for end of November and wanted ROL Tusker House. The first one I cancelled and lost and the second I cancelled and it showed up immediately as a ROL and I was able to grab it:) There appears to be no rhyme or reason on what happens to them, but glad I was able to grab one back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!