RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

So now that I am officially disappointed by the lack of EMM for November, I shall begin stalking Feb ROL Dining Packages. At least it gives me something to do :-).

I'm hoping to get a package for April. We really want to try Tiffins either way so I booked a regular lunch ADR there just in case.

Just realized my regular TH is at 5:40! Lol. Guess ROL is out. I either have to FP ROL, cancel dinner and eat (gasp) QS with the family, or keep my regular TH and skip ROL. I can't decide....

I just did this earlier. I released the regular TH, then immediately went int to re-book as an ROL package. The original time showed up right away and I grabbed it as a package. Good luck!

This is a good strategy, but has risk. A couple of us lost our reservation this way. I was lucky to find/snag a ROL about an hour or two later - but when I first dropped the regular ADR it either didn't go right back into the system or someone got it right away.

Oh, wow! Glad to hear you got one anyway. I was willing to risk it because we really want the package.

when they release the packages how many months do they typically release at a time?

They added a 2nd ROL show for my AK day Nov 15th but have not yet changed the closing hours for the park.
Is this the norm? ROL 7:45pm park closes at 8pm?

We have a ROL package at Tusker House, but I didn't want the package, we will not be at AK that night. I was so excited to see Tusker House breakfast that I grabbed it and realized after it has the package. Didn't even know they had a package for breakfast. Does anyone know can I cancel the package part when I get there. We booked a trip for Thanksgiving week just this week, so reservations are very hard to get, so I don't want to risk losing it. I just hate to pay for something we aren't going to use.

We have a ROL package at Tusker House, but I didn't want the package, we will not be at AK that night. I was so excited to see Tusker House breakfast that I grabbed it and realized after it has the package. Didn't even know they had a package for breakfast. Does anyone know can I cancel the package part when I get there. We booked a trip for Thanksgiving week just this week, so reservations are very hard to get, so I don't want to risk losing it. I just hate to pay for something we aren't going to use.

As far as I know there is no extra charge for the ROL dining pkg.

Have you tried to call and ask them to change it? Not sure if they will do it, but it seems more likely than if you wanted to add the package. If you can not change it or drop it you can always give the tickets to another family as a bit of pixie dust.

Thanks for the replies, I will call and see if I can drop the tickets to the show. I think when looking online there is a difference in price almost $10 per adult, so for us it is almost $40. If I can't drop them, giving them to another family is a great idea!

Thanks for the replies, I will call and see if I can drop the tickets to the show. I think when looking online there is a difference in price almost $10 per adult, so for us it is almost $40. If I can't drop them, giving them to another family is a great idea!

I just checked and your correct the cost is higher for the ROL pkg vs the reg Tusker price. I'm
On the dining plan so I never actually checked the price.

I saw the ROL calendar was updated for Jan/Feb so maybe packages soon? You can see the show times if you go to the ROL page and try to add to plans...
Thanks for the head's up!! Fingers crossed we can book soon!!

Thanks for the head's up!! Fingers crossed we can book soon!!
They didn't release the Nov/Dec packages until 3 weeks after ROL dates were released so I wouldn't hold my breath. But just in case you have to check daily just in case. They've also released ROL dates for March and April, so does that mean they'll release packages for 4 months this time?

They didn't release the Nov/Dec packages until 3 weeks after ROL dates were released so I wouldn't hold my breath. But just in case you have to check daily just in case. They've also released ROL dates for March and April, so does that mean they'll release packages for 4 months this time?
I am curious about this as well. I am looking for April but thought I had a little while before I needed to really pay attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!