Riviera Information - Restaurants, Transportation and Reservations

An interesting thing to note is I think the model rooms might actually be done. As the Tower Studio and Grand Villa photos say they are artistic renderings but the Deluxe Studio and 1/2 Bedroom do not state this. They actually state it is a model room. I wonder when they will begin touring them.

An interesting thing to note is I think the model rooms might actually be done. As the Tower Studio and Grand Villa photos say they are artistic renderings but the Deluxe Studio and 1/2 Bedroom do not state this. They actually state it is a model room. I wonder when they will begin touring them.

Where are you seeing the grand villa photos? I can’t find them. :/

Is anyone taking bets on how long before someone asks if you can book 3 in the tower studio :rolleyes1
I'm actually curious if this will fit 2 adults plus a 2 year old, since most rooms have that option. Not sure if that would be feasible with the tiny layout...

The tower option looks like a great idea; you get a large space, then a real bed.

15 points for the Tower Studios. Yikes!
Basically tower studios are price point of CCV/BRV/BCV while regular studios are around BLT (Lake and TP Views depending on view). At least that is the way it appears.

I wonder if the tower studios are standard or preferred views. If preferred it is a bit better.

Edit: I think the tower studios might actually be closer to BWV standard view (maybe CCV/BRV/BCV/BWV(Preferred) in high times of interest).

Last edited:
Basically tower studios are price point of CCV/BRV/BCV while regular studios are around BLT (Lake and TP Views depending on view). At least that is the way it appears.

I wonder if the tower studios are standard or preferred views. If preferred it is a bit better.

My thing is that these rooms are for two people... to me that should be cheaper but this is new and Disney so I get it.

Interesting article which gives me a sense that point cost per night/week will likely be similar to VGF and VGC.

I'm considering a stay at the Riviera for 2021 during F&W. I've been cautiously optimistic that I'll like the theme but we'll have to see.

Interesting article which gives me a sense that point cost per night/week will likely be similar to VGF and VGC.

I'm considering a stay at the Riviera for 2021 during F&W. I've been cautiously optimistic that I'll like the theme but we'll have to see.
Personally I think BLT Lake and Theme Park map to the Standard and Preferred views there. I think the article is misleading (though they said between BLT and VGF so they weren't deliberate in that regard) in regard to their statements there. This makes sense for a number of reasons to me (number of points declared similar to BLT, when adjusted for # of room differences, and rack rates through CRO very similar). Also taking the numbers the article references are much more in line with BLT's average nightly point cost in 2019/2010 (almost identical) for the studios and 1 Bedrooms than VGF/PVB (which are 2 points higher per night for each view category). The Tower Studio #'s in the article is the same as the numbers for BWV standard studios so probably around there for point cost.

Does anyone remember how long after these initial docs were filed for CCV that they announced all the sales info on CCV? I just want to know the price per point and see those points charts. Curiosity is killing me here!
Me, too, LOL!

I've been thinking I'd like to try the Riviera for a few nights before deciding if I really want to buy an add-on there. However, unless this latest FP+ issue with split stays gets "properly" resolved, I won't be buying any non-BWV contracts or even giving the Riviera a try. Having two FP+ windows for the same trip is a HUGE disincentive for any split stay as far as I'm concerned.

Me, too, LOL!

I've been thinking I'd like to try the Riviera for a few nights before deciding if I really want to buy an add-on there. However, unless this latest FP+ issue with split stays gets "properly" resolved, I won't be buying any non-BWV contracts or even giving the Riviera a try. Having two FP+ windows for the same trip is a HUGE disincentive for any split stay as far as I'm concerned.

Same here. I won’t be doing any split stays anymore unless this gets figured out. It’s not worth the headache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!