Riviera rooms square footage

Anthony Vito

DIS Veteran
Another Riviera question that I swear I saw somewhere, but of course now I can't find it. Is there a list of how many square feet each room category at Riviera has? I thought I remember seeing a list and that the regular studio was actually one of the bigger studios versus other resorts, but I might be imagining this.

Another Riviera question that I swear I saw somewhere, but of course now I can't find it. Is there a list of how many square feet each room category at Riviera has? I thought I remember seeing a list and that the regular studio was actually one of the bigger studios versus other resorts, but I might be imagining this.

That is the report or estimate - I don't know if it's official numbers but I've seen that too. If the models are actually true to size though there certainly don't seem oversized. Quite similar to VGF and not as large as PVB.

They are some of the larger sized units overall

Tower Studio: 255
Deluxe Studio: 423
1 BR: 813
2 BR: 1246
GV: 2530

ETA: VGF studios are 374 and Poly studios (the largest) are 447.

In the tour, do they have a tower studio to see?
As others have stated, they did not. I would have loved to see one. They are actually not promoting the tower studios because there are so few of them. Maybe because I went during a member tour and we would know better than to think they will be really easy to book???? Idk if they would push them to a new potential owner as something easy to book.

DVC only builds a 2BR lock off model for each new resort. Keep in mind there are only 24 Tower studios. But there are 148 2BR lock offs, dedicated 2BRs 90, and dedicated deluxe studios 38, and 29 dedicated 1BRs. So by building a model of a 2BR lock off it gives you an good idea of three different room types, a 2BR, 1BR or a deluxe studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter