• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rn'RC Spiel

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
When did they start saying. "If the party in front of you chooses to stop. Please move around them and continue towards your limo." I think it is great! Keep those line moving.

Heard it 10/5/03 while I was in line.

Was it recorded or live?
I know that at Mansion we sometimes would spiel that type of thing just to keep people from forming unnecessary, queue-clogging single-files.
If it was a live spiel delivered by the tower CM (parking booth attendant), it was probably something that individual decided to say to keep the line moving along.

Must have been live... we rode RnR 5 times on Thursday and 3 times yesterday, and nothing like that was said... of course, the longest the wait got was 15 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter