ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think because folks thinking they'd use the points for spring breaks would go with Feb/Mar UY.
I have a Feb and April use year I was new when buying but even the April UY I use in feb with no issues that is why I was confused when people look at UY

So, I really thought I was going to have patience with this waiting game. However, yesterday I saw the handful of contracts that passed in 2 weeks or less in the last round and then I got antsy! :yay: And now I'm obsessing.....we're only on day 7. :scared:

Day 5. And I'll be shocked if ours isn't taken. Hah. Which makes this whole thing pretty annoying!

I should start obsessing about our (non-DVC) trip to Disney in 39 days.

So, I really thought I was going to have patience with this waiting game. However, yesterday I saw the handful of contracts that passed in 2 weeks or less in the last round and then I got antsy! :yay: And now I'm obsessing.....we're only on day 7. :scared:
Yes!!!!! Trying not to think about it. We submitted on 3/11.

First time DVC owners here, we just received notice today that our Poly contract passed ROFR.

These boards have been an invaluable tool in researching DVC, so thanks to all that helped answer my questions.

H Velador---$142-$23,330-160-PVB-June-0/18, 0/19, 160/20- sent 3/5, passed 3/19

Hey we’re new neighbors- Our Polynesian contract passed today too! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter