ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I dont know which one of you has the MAGIC PIXIE DUST, but we were just notified that our contract passed ROFR!! I'm still pinching myself. Is that possible? 6 (SIX days). I'm halfway thinking the realtor made a mistake.. :rainbow:

Been watching your progress. So happy for you!
Welcome Home!

MikeRx-$150-$16,257-100-VGC-Sept-100/2017, 100/2018, 100/2019 - sent 8/21

Wish us luck!
Thanks,
Mike

Good luck! Try the link on post #1 to fix the formatting. (It'll improve the odds by 0.018%, scientifically proven!)

Yup, insane!!! I keep thinking that it has hit its peak and then BAM! prices go up another couple of dollars per point.

Taken 8/21. So bummed. At least they didn't make us wait long. That was a fast turnaround.
Yikes, sorry! For the longest time AKV was almost never bought back but I guess they're getting more aggressive with it lately. Fingers crossed you'll get the next one!

Yikes, sorry! For the longest time AKV was almost never bought back but I guess they're getting more aggressive with it lately. Fingers crossed you'll get the next one!

Thanks. Seems like they favor the December ones right now. Hopefully we'll get the next one...

minorthr---$100-$5510-50-OKW(E)-Apr-0/16, 50/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 8/7

Should have been a week earlier but seller was slow to return contract. We shall see, paid a premium for the extended but fit the budget and based off some of the listings Ive seen the last few weeks its not far off

Passed 8/21/17

Congratulations on the great contracts! Out of curiosity, are they both by the same seller? Is it international seller? And what is the combined closing cost on this? Thanks!

Sorry, just saw this, been out of town!
They are from the same seller. I'm almost positive its an international seller, but not sure. The agent never told me and I haven't had a need to ask yet. We are not in a rush to close as we had the seller bank points that would be expiring. The closing costs total are $1995.
HTH

ClosetDisMom---$87-$13900-145-SSR-Sep-0/16, 145/17, 145/18, 145/19- sent 7/27

I saw that a few people who submitted on 7/18 were told on 8/8, so I am hoping to hear next week? But I also read that several people had their contract taken for SSR, so I am anxious. It has made me stalk my email more than I probably should. :surfweb:

We put in offers on 3 contracts; this is the first one that was not already taken. Here is to hoping!

:rainbow:
Passed 8/22!
:rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter