Roll Away Bed - 1 Bedroom Villas (Boulder Ridge and Beach Club) ?

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
We are booked at 2 different Disney 1 Bedroom Villas. Originally it was just the 3 us (wife and I in bedroom and daughter in pull out sofa in living area). We have now found out the our son might be joining us. The kids are too old to share a bed. Is it permitted (and available) to have a roll away bed brought in ? Is there a charge for this ?

We are booked at 2 different Disney 1 Bedroom Villas. Originally it was just the 3 us (wife and I in bedroom and daughter in pull out sofa in living area). We have now found out the our son might be joining us. The kids are too old to share a bed. Is it permitted (and available) to have a roll away bed brought in ? Is there a charge for this ?
Roll away beds are not offered at DVC resorts. You can bring your own air mattress if you wish.
Denise

I don't think any Disney resort currently offers roll-away beds. Anyone know for sure? Seems there haven't been any reports of roll-always in the last few years.

We've always had a roll away bed at Disney resorts! there are 5 of us and it's just too expensive to get a room with beds for 5 so we would get a roll away...at least until my kids out grew them! my boys are 6'6" tall so that was a no go after they hit their teens and my daughter wouldn't sleep on one. We pretty much always bring our blow up beds with our bedding...it's easier.

We've always had a roll away bed at Disney resorts! there are 5 of us and it's just too expensive to get a room with beds for 5 so we would get a roll away...at least until my kids out grew them! my boys are 6'6" tall so that was a no go after they hit their teens and my daughter wouldn't sleep on one. We pretty much always bring our blow up beds with our bedding...it's easier.
Resorts maybe - DVC nope

I don't think any Disney resort currently offers roll-away beds. Anyone know for sure? Seems there haven't been any reports of roll-always in the last few years.
Some of the deluxe resorts that sleep five still have roll away beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter