• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roll Call:Dec.28th Eastern -The New Years Cruise! Anybody out there? Are you packed??

Y

younginspirit

We're ready (DH, DD7 and DD10) for a great first cruise! These boards have been a big help and no we are not packed... Bev

Hi, we too are on the eastern magic cruise on dec. 28. We were getting pretty excited until all the news about the illness on the magic and this week there were some FBI warnings about waterways, and then I got a little down. But, it is good to hear from others on the same cruise! It will be myself, DH, and DS 14. This will be our 4th DCL; second time on eastern. However, we have never been in the winter before, and hope for some sunshine! We have laid out a few things, but have not packed yet. Haven't received our documents yet. Barb

We'll be there, too. DW, DD 16, DS, 7. Haven't packed yet. Still prepping for Thanksgiving! Will likely pack the day before. Have not received our docs yet, either. Second cruise. Celebrating DW "39th" birthday on New Year's day.

Hey fellow cruisers!!!
Glad to see this started up!! We're there!! Our 1st Disney cruise! we are traveling with our DS 17 and can't wait! Doing YC for Christmas then off to the ship! This is our DS high school graduation present!!!
I'd Love some Tips!!!!!

I received tickets last week. It was like opening up presents on Christmas morning! Will be travelling with son(14) and daughter (16). Daughter very worried that she is too old to be in teen group and worried about other teens her age being on boat to hang with. Cannot wait to sail!

my son has the same concerns, although this cruise was his idea, now he thinks that he'll be one of the few older kids! DS 17,

lexmom, hey, maybe our two 14 yr. old sons can get together! we are flying down friday and staying at the hyatt at airport before taking DCL buses to port on Sat. My son is very active in ice hockey, his dad is ice hockey coach. Hopefully all the illness will be gone before we go! This will be our 4th cruise. on DCL--- and we are very excited and anxious to get away. Barb

Hi Barb,
I have a question about the Hyatt at the airport. We are staying there on the 4th and flying out the 5th - could get a good flight back to Boston on the 4th and was afraid we would miss our flight.
what transportation are you taking to and from the ship? I still haven't booked that part yet. We are staying at the YC from 12/23 - 12/28

Thank you!

well, All_ears and lexmom, maybe your kids and my DD, 16, can get together and mope about having nothing to do while we go off and enjoy ourselves! :smooth:

Well dmadman43 There's an Idea!!! :earseek:

They do have it sooooo rough! Imagine, their age and they have to go on a Disney Cruise to celebrate New Years!!!!

The trials of a Teen!!!!

Only kidding! Glad to see that there are more teens on board!

Happy Turkey Day to you!

All_Ears, we are taking the DCL buses both to and from the port. They were very convenient the last time we went. We have driven to the port previously and parked our car there for the week. We just have a long day at the airport on Sat. Jan. 4th because our flight doesn't leave till 6 p.m. Barb

:Pinkbounc :bounce: My Cruise Documents have arrived!:bounce: :Pinkbounc Yipeee!!!

I have faith in Disney! The ship will be fine by the 28th and we can ring is the New Year!!!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Time to start packing!!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter