Romantic Getaway in Northern CA?

abouley

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a specific hotel/B&B they love for a romantic night away in Northern CA? My husband and I are planning to leave the kids with Grandma for a night to celebrate our anniversary at the end of March. We live in Tracy, Grandma lives in Redding so somewhere near to one or inbetween the 2 locations would be desirable. We might be able to get gma to come to our house and then head towards SF area or meet Gma in Sacramento and head out from there. Somewhere on the ocean would be a bonus!

I'd like somewhere nice to stay....fireplace, jacuzzi tub, room service, etc. A cute town with some places to shop, maybe a show to see. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

We love the Deer Creek Inn in Nevada City.

There are also so very beautiful B&B's in Ferndale which is South of Eureka.

The O'brien Mountain Inn is so peaceful, near Lake Shasta and just up the road from Redding. Here is their website: http://www.obrienmountaininn.com
It is so serene, the owners are fantastic people! Check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter