romantic restaurant in Disneyland

hockeynut

Earning My Ears
I need some help. I will be celebrating my fifth wedding anniversary in DL. I need some suggestions for romantic restaurants with good food. Thanks

Blue Bayou for sure!! Dim light good food just be sure to get reservations first thing when you enter the park. I don't think you can call for ressies either. Request a water front view that way you can watch the POTC boats go by..

Mike

sinatraclublogo.gif

dps.jpg

But if it's after DCA opens, that new Napa Winery restaurant is SO romantic! You can sit on a beautiful covered open air restaurant, overlooking the lights of the park.
The wolfgang puck restaurant also has a gorgeous view, but is a little more "crowded" feeling and less "special occassion".
I also agree that Blue Bayou is a great choice, but it's a pain because you can't make ressies. HOWEVER, I believe that if you are staying "on property" that the concierge can make a BB ressie for you 24 hrs in advance.

Another new one that looks very promising is th Napa Rose restaurant in the Grand Californian.

'We're all here because we're not all there!'
Bucky LaRue

Disneyland 1956,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,70,75,77,78,84,86,89,99
WDW 79,81,83,91,92,94,95,96(3x),97,98,99,00

I'd second the Blue Bayou, the theme just seems to say romance. :) Unless you have a wealthy friend who is a member of Club 33 that is.

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

If you choose the Napa Rose, ask to be seated outdoors, they have two beautiful patios, each one with a large roaring fire pit in the center - very romantic!
One patio is "smoking" and the other is "non-smoking" so you can pick.
There's also a gorgeous comfy bat at DGC where you should go for a quiet drink first, off the lobby past the lobby fireplace, on the right in the back corner.
Susy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter