romantic totebags/ honeymoon escape package

cuddlpug

Earning My Ears
I am going on a disney cruise honeymoon in October, 2002. My finace and I signed up for the Honeymoon escape package and I was wondering if anyone signed up for this package, and how they liked it. Also can anyone tell me what the "romantic totebag filled with goodies" was filled with??? Thank you!

I am also looking into a honewmoon o nthe D cruise. We leave in september so i guess you won;t be able to tell me how it was. If we do decide to go I will be sure to e-mail you what it awas like.

We just got back from a land and sea cruise for our honeymoon, and we loved it. It was absolutely wonderful. The honeymoon tote bag had a picture frame that was shaped like ciny's castle, chocolate truffles, a photo and memory book, and then the lanyards and honeymoon pins. We did the massage on the cruise, it was very nice, we did have a problem in getting the romantic escape put on our reservation for the cruise. They had charged us for the massage, and we didn't get the priority seating at Palo, like we were told. We got the charge removed from our bill, and we spoke to the manager at Palo and he got us a reservation on the day and time we wanted to go so everything worked out in the long run. I would definitly suggest a Disney honeymoon to anyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter