Room 5000 on the Magic

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
We have been assigned room 5000 for our November cruise. I know it is all the way forward, and a cat 8 outside porthole room on the port side (I think). Has anyone had this room and have anything to say about it? It is right over the Walt Disney Theater, so I am not sure if it will be noisy or not....:(

We had rooms in the same general location and I absolutely loved it. I would not want to stay anywhere else on the ship. The hallways are fairly short and don't lead to anywhere that passengers can go, so these 2 front hallways on deck 5 are very quiet. It is incredibly convenient being kind of in the middle of the ship....a few flights up or down gets you whereever you want to go. No need for elevators if you enjoy a little exercise. In my opinion, the best location on the ship!

Thanks! It looked like a fabulous location, the last room, so only one side has people, and a great deck! But when I realized it was right over the theater, I wasn't sure. :confused: I sleep through anything though, so I doubt it will be a problem! :p I try to use the stairs when I am on the cruise. That is a tiny way I can justify all the FOOD I eat!!!:eek:

Ditto my3kids!

As for the shows in the theater most like you will either be at the show or at dinner during them. Im not sure but I dont think that theater is used for much else. We happened to be in our room one night during a show(ate in our room 1 night) and heard nothing until the end when we heard applause for maybe 15-30 seconds and it was very muffled.

The late show is usually over by 9:30...if I remember correctly. Sound was not a problem at all.....and very convenient after the show to put pop up 1 flight of steps and into our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter