• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room 7010? Anyone had this one?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Have just been allocated this stateroom(Cat 8), can anyone tel me if it's a good location etc?!

DW, DS (6) and I stayed just down the hall from that location in 7004 on the Wonder for the 4 day 5/5/02. We connected with 7006 where DW's sister and husband and son and daughter were, so it was an extended family trip for us.

Loved the location, and have booked into 7014 on the Magic for the 1/10/03 Eastern Caribbean. You are really very close to the stairs and elevators for the convenience of moving between decks, yet the "crowd" noice from the elevator and stairway area does not disturb you at your stateroom. The hallway is offset from the center part of the deck so there is not a long tunnel of noise carrying down. There also is not much traffic because of the relatively small number of cabins, 13, that share your stretch of hallway forward of the elevators.

You will read many threads praising the verandah, but we did not have any regrets about the huge picture window view. Deck 7 is a great deck, very convenient to get to the pools on 9, or down to 3/4/5 for entertainment and dining. I did not ride an elevator the entire 4 days, though it was a bit of a climb when returning from on-shore and walking all the way up. Might have to re-think the elevator/stair choice in those situations next month! We had previously cruised in the comparable outside stateroom on RCL but on a lower deck that had lifeboats obscuring our view, so we truly appreciated the views from Deck 7 on DCL.:earsboy:

We were right next door in 7008 on our wonder cruise of 10/27.
We thought the room and location was great. Your going to have a blast! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter