• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

room availability?

Jhondy(210)

Mouseketeer
is there a site that can tell you what room is available for a certain week or atleast if any of that cat. is open that week?
thanks for the help.

Here's a link to the Dreams Unlimited Cruise site that uses the CruisePath engine: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dcruise/reservationsdcwc.html

You can foloow th eprompts to get to the cruise and the date that you're interested in. It will show the next 8 cabins that are available in the category you select, according to their choices. If there are 8 showing, you know there are at least that many available.

If you're only looking for empty cabins, just enter two adults as the number cruising. You do have to keep in mind that if you have 4 pr 5 in your party, the number of cabins available that will accomodate you will be different than the number that can hold two. There are also times when the kids programs are full but plenty of room for adults.

I'm not aware of any site that would allow us common folk to make an inquiry about a specific cabin, such as July 4, 2003, 7 day Magic cruise, and cabin 8100.

hope that helps

i've done that. the problem is we have 7 in our party. the only cabins that hold 7 are cat 2 and cat 1. do you know how likely it is someone will drop out of one of those cabins and we could be upgraded? the cruise we would be taking would be at the end of Jully 2003.

Since there are only two cabins in each of those categories and they often have a wait list, I'd have to say I don't think the chances are very good for a complimentary upgrade. If you're willing to pay for the upgrade, I would suggest getting on a wait list now in the hopes that one of them will become available on your cruise.

It would be more realistic to try to find two cabins that have connecting doors, or two cabins that are near each other. In October, we had 6 in our party and I booked two connecting cabins, 6612 and 6614 in Category 6 with a Veranda in each one. We enjoyed them very much and only closed the connecting doors at night.

Some people like to get one cabin with a veranda and one across the hall as an inside cabin. Some people like to get two inside cabins.

hope that helps

thanks for the help. i was just hoping i'd be able to find somewhere to get a cat 1 or 2 cause then my dad said he'd book today instead of waiting. oh well it was worth the try. once again thanks for the help.

My understanding was that the Category 1, 2, and 3 cabins had to be booked through either Disney or a travel agent. A few months ago not even Disney's on-line reservations system would allow you to book the top three categories.

Have you tried calling an agent and having them check availablity of these cabins for you?

For what it's worth we sailed category 1 in October and it was amazing. If money is no object then I'd for sure call an agent and see if there is any possible way to get one of these staterooms for your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter