Room capacity

gduvall

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to find out if anyone has stayed in room 6616 on the Magic. My new Passporter for DCL arrived yesterday and while scanning thru, I found a section that lists what each room catagory is and also how many the room sleeps. The guide says that room 6616 only sleeps 3, I have 4 people booked in the room. I called DCL and they said there computer wouldn't book 4 people in a room that only sleeps 3. I have also e-mailed DU to verify this since I transfered my reservation to them. I'm just trying to find out if anyone can confirm whether room 6616 sleeps 3 ro 4.

If you have four people on your reservation, your room DEFINITELY sleeps four. It's impossible for DCL to book you into a room that doesn't hold the number in your party. :)

That's exactly what DCL told me, but still was a little concerned when the PassPorter say it only sleeps 3.

I think the PassPorter needs better Quality Control. I volunteer to go on the Magic and sleep in every room for them to verify the room capacity. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Unfortunately information in the PassPorter can be outdated or just plain incorrect, as it is in this case. :)

Hopefully it is not outdated, they just started selling the PassPorter for DCL cruises, and I received it yesterday.

Did you try emailing the authors? Maybe they can verify it & if incorrect, change it in a later edition. I'm sure they would like to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter