Room Charges and ATM's

SublimeCruisers

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to DLP!!!

We are staying On Site at Hotel Santa Fe. Will we be able to charge meals, souvenirs, snacks, etc in the parks to our hotel room like here in the States?

Also, are there bank ATM's in the resort area / train station that don't charge outrageous fees? We have a credit union debit card.

Thanks!!

Will probably have more questions as we get closer to our trip this summer.

Yes you can have charging added onto your pass when you check in. You can charge most things but some of the non Disney owned restaurants like Planet Hollywood, Rain Forest, Ludwigs dont allow you to do this. Also if you buy snacks, souvenirs from some of the smaller carts you would have to pay as well.

There are ATMs in each of the parks and the village - they are free to use (dont charge for withdrawal) but you might have an exchange charge added on but that will depend on your bank

@A Small World and @olafLover ... Thanks for your replies!!

from years ago threads there was mention of EasyPass ... doing a search on the DLP web site didn't turn up anything useful. Then a few days ago on another web site there was mention of MagicPass. Searching the DLP web site .. I found it ... but don't put a space between Magic and Pass. And it also seemed dependent upon which country I had selected at the top of the page. The Official DLP website really doesn't seem to be very helpful

Again, Thanks for the info!!

Almost all ATM's in Europe are don't charge fee's :) Only some free standing machines might, but even those, most don't. In DLP all machines are in the wall, and those are always free. (Just the exchange fee's that A Small World talks about)

When you put in your Card ..... the instructions will be displayed in your language .& you follow them & take receipt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!