Room Location at Beach Club?

sherreis

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Our waiting list for Beach Club studio came through for Labor Day weekend. Just found out a few weeks ago and I forgot to ask my question.

Are there any good locations that I should ask for? DH has a bad back and I would prefer something that wouldn't require walking too, too far. Happy DH = Happy me! :hippie:

Don't know much about Beach Club as we've never stayed there before. We've been there several times for dinner.

Thanks!

Hi all. Our waiting list for Beach Club studio came through for Labor Day weekend. Just found out a few weeks ago and I forgot to ask my question.

Are there any good locations that I should ask for? DH has a bad back and I would prefer something that wouldn't require walking too, too far. Happy DH = Happy me! :hippie:

Don't know much about Beach Club as we've never stayed there before. We've been there several times for dinner.

Thanks!

It's a really small resort. And it's set back from the BC, behind the BC on the old CM parking lot. So you will have a hike to Stormalong Bay, but Dunes Cove pool will be right there at the villas.

You might want to reserve a scooter if walking far is going to be a problem. Even being as close to Epcot as you are, it's still a hike over there.

We prefer a room on 4th or 5th floor near the main elevator facing Epcot or court yard between BCV and BC.
There are some rooms at of the end of resort facing woods or road that are very noisy with road noise. The busses and cars are non stop, we changed rooms after being in there 10 minutes.

We always ask for a room on 4th or 5th near elevator. Have always gotten our requests. Enjoy!!

Thanks!

The best studio I ever had for walking (and it had a great view) was #422. That's in 11 different studios I've had (all with a bad back, like your DH). Turn left after you get off the elevator, then a sharp left into that little jog. Best view of Illuminations also! Lower balcony is a solid wall however.

I used to be concerned with getting a good view but now all I am interested is in a room that is close to the lobby.

Remember that walkway along the water which goes under the bridge allowing avoidance of the hill towards the Epcot entrance - scooter or not - it's easier.

I've got to admit, the question about noise made me wonder too. Maybe others have had a different experience, but when we've stayed at BCV, it's been VERY quiet. DH is an extremely light sleeper and sensitive to noise, yet when he commented after the first time at BCV, how quiet it was and so how well he slept. We always get an upper floor woods view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter